“Excellent!!”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My family and I have gone twice, best adventure EVER!!

Visited June 2011

Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I would never go back...EVER!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Paid $220 for my 3 children to parasail and get a t-shirt. It just happens they were out of t-shirts, but the owner said she would put them in the mail and we would get them within 2 weeks. She seemed very nice so I trusted she would live up to her word. After a few weeks I called her to check on the shirts, she said they would be sent out asap. It is December, 6 months later, and we have never received any shirts or a refund for the shirts. This is a terrible way to do business, you should never charge someone for something you have no intentions on giving them. This is steeling, and I will not ever do business with a theif. From now on I will be taking my children to Gulf Shores, it is only about 45 minutes away.

Visited July 2011
11 Thank amrcr
Fleming Island, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Up, up and away!”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Captain and crew of the parasail boat so great! Experience really spectacular. I thought I would be scared....but they made it so easy. Once up in the air it was amazing and so peaceful and quiet. You could literally see for miles. Nice because we were able to go up together. They made a digital movie/pictures of the whole thing and we were able to get it to watch again and again. Wonderful experience. Your age does NOT matter for this one!

Visited April 2011
2 Thank flutterbyrhyme
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sea Turtles, Sting Rays, and Dolphins Oh My!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My boyfriend and I went parasailing on 08/14/2010 and what an experience. We choose to do the 1400 ft height but I think you could see just as much from the lower heights but you won't get the cool t-shirt that comes with the 1400 ft level. While we were up in the sky we saw giant sting rays and enormous sea turtles (one looked like he was playing) and while leaving the harbor we saw dolphins( up close). We also saw a super view of St Augustine. The employees of Smile High were so great. They do work for tips so be sure to take some cash with you.

If you have ever thought about going parasailing just do it.....you will love it. There is nothing to fear. The employees do all the work for you...all you do is sit back and enjoy the view. A couple of tips if you do go be sure to take your camera up with you (just make sure you have a wrist strap) and if you get sick on a boat take Dramamine(while up in the parasail I started getting motion sickness).

1 Thank RuthWeatherford
Arlington, TX
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Too much fun to miss!”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Smile High Parasail is a must do activity! The cost seems high ($65, 75 or 95 depending upon how high you go) but it well worth it! We did two tandem flights. We were up in the air for approx 15 minutes each. You can elect to dip into the water or not. The day we went the water was very choppy so the boat ride itself was fun! I recommend wearing swimwear even though you don't have to get dipped in the water. Their office is located at the St Augustine marina. Very easy to find,

4 Thank gonzo810