“So many choices! ”

The Hyppo
Ranked #1 of 43 Dessert in St. Augustine
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Hyppo is a gourmet popsicle shop that makes all of its own products using only fresh, natural ingredients. From fresh basil to ripe mangoes to blazing ghost peppers, you're sure to find flavor combinations here that expand the notion of what an ice pop can be. All pops are gluten free and vegetarian, and about half of our selection is dairy free. We use Florida evaporated cane juice to mildly sweeten the fruits and herbs before their flash-freeze onto a small birch stick. On a hot day in the historic district, this is the pinnacle of flavorful refreshment. Open late.
Spokane, Washington
“So many choices! ”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

There were so many amazing flavors here that we will be going back! I had the Rosewater Pistachio Cream and my husband had a Lemongrass Ice. I was in heaven! Don't miss this grown up taste of a childhood treat!

1 Thank Annie G

Savannah, Georgia
“Amazing variety of choices !”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Hot toddie pop for the adults, simple key line or sea salt chocolate for the kids. We have never been disappointed at the Hyppo, and there are always choices for both those seeking adventure or comfort.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Tasty Treats!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Tasty rich and delicious! More than frozen Kool Aid or juice on a stick. Our daughters reside in St. Augustine, and they introduced us to the Hyppo. I had the Coconut Popsicle, it was a refreshing and satisfying treat.

Visited December 2013
Tampa, FL
“A hot toddy popsicle? Ok, I'm in.”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've tried the pear and champagne, the hot toddy (tea, cream, whiskey) and a few others. The flavors are always fascinating combinations and totally original. Pistachio and rosewater... yeah, I think I'll be back for more flavors.

• Visited December 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Incredible”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé had the sangria pop and I forgot which one I had but both of ours were to die for. Great little place and you can definitely tell it's homemade. Great job!