“Yummy treat!”

The Hyppo
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in St. Augustine
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Hyppo is a gourmet popsicle shop that makes all of its own products using only fresh, natural ingredients. From fresh basil to ripe mangoes to blazing ghost peppers, you're sure to find flavor combinations here that expand the notion of what an ice pop can be. All pops are gluten free and vegetarian, and about half of our selection is dairy free. We use Florida evaporated cane juice to mildly sweeten the fruits and herbs before their flash-freeze onto a small birch stick. On a hot day in the historic district, this is the pinnacle of flavorful refreshment. Open late.
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Great service and excellent selection of unique Popsicle flavors. Perfect treat for a hot Florida day!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

YUMMM. Here is a unique St Augustine treat that you won't find anywhere else, which is unfortunate - I wish there was one in my home town! For $3, we enjoyed a delicious cold treat on a sweltering hot day. Spectacular!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Truly high quality ingredients, friendly service and a comfortable atmosphere off the St. George St. hubbub, out of the heat. But the real reason to partake is the innovative flavor combinations presented; and they change every day!

1  Thank tdomek
Reviewed September 1, 2013

a must stop by every visit !!! unique flavors of Popsicle ! different flavors every time we go !
my favorite the Elvis Presley, peanut butter- banana - and honey !

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was pretty skeptical to trade 3.5 American Shekels for a Popsicle, but it was worth it.

I got the bourbon peach one. It tasted as described, and was very fresh. I liked it because it wasn't syrupy or too sweet, it had more of a natural taste to it. My companion got a champagne mango one. It was also good, but wee agreed mine was better.

This is one of the few places I kind of regret not going to twice while on vacation. I recommend it.

1  Thank ibosley