“Great art and very nice owner!”
Review of High Tide Gallery

High Tide Gallery
Ranked #3 of 93 Shopping in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: High Tide Gallery LLC has moved to 76B San Marco Avenue, 2 blocks north of the main Visitors Center. In business for 10 years and open daily, this all-local art gallery features a refreshing array of colorful art from the whimsical to the serious in 25 artists' original creations. Great atmosphere, awesome shopping, fun and friendly place! Don't miss it! Free street parking out front and on the side street. HOURS Monday: 11-6 Tuesday: 11-6 Wednesday: 11-6 Thursday: 11-6 Friday: 11-8 Saturday: 11-8 Sunday: 10:30-4
New Port Richey, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great art and very nice owner!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From the second we walked in, the owner and her two little dogs made my family and I feel welcome. She has local art from local artists (unlike some of the other shops in town we visited). She was pleasant and the store was vibrant and lively.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michael C

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Treasure in Historic St Augustine”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Everything is handmade by local artists so you truly get unique one of a kind art. The owner is so friendly and professional, and passionate about her Artists. This gallery is the prettiest -- a treasure of beautiful art and gorgeous jewelry! Owner sells lovely sea glass she picks herself -- the best I've ever seen!!!! You must stop in when you visit St Augustine. Thank you for such a lovely experience. I will be back!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ariel F
Lakeland, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Neat place!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cool shop with some amazing local art. Worth your time to stop in and see this place! The owner is friendly and protects her artists' work.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sebringfan
TEQUESTA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Interesting!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Aimee, the owner, and her husband are artists and it shows. I spent over an hour going through the two rooms and had such fun looking at all the different types of art/artists represented in the gallery. I purchased a beautiful handmade glass necklace for our daughter that I had never seen before (and I was "not born yesterday")! Do yourself a favor and stop by if you visit historic downtown.

It's on Cordova Street down the street from Casa Monica and Flagler college. So much nicer than the "shops" on St. George's Street!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank JupiterAnn53
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My kinda stuff!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stopped in on whim after having lunch and found a real gem. We a decorating our Bahamas condo with a be achy theme and this is my new favorite place. Local artists at reasonable prices. We will go back again!! And they are into dog rescue (one of my passions). Bubbles the dog was with us and was greeted with gusto. Loved the place!

Visited November 2012