“Good food, but went there on trivia night and it was too noisy.”
Review of J.P Henley's - CLOSED

J.P Henley's
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Food and service were fine but we should have realized that it was trivia night. Several groups of young people competing from all parts of the resaurant. Lots of noise and chaos.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great little pub with 70+ beers on tap. Great food and excellent staff. It's always a pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

J.P. Henley's was recommended to me by a co-worker who previously lived in the St. Augustine area. Boy am I glad I took his recommendation. While on a weekend trip recently me and my boyfriend stopped in J.P. Henley's for a late Saturday lunch. We each ordered a beer from their extensive beer list (there really are 70 different beers on tap, I counted them!). The bartender/waitress was very friendly and took good care of us. Their menu is small and consists mostly of hot and cold sandwiches. I ordered the Matanzas (hot) and my boyfriend had the Beef and Bleu (cold). We were both VERY pleased with our sandwich choices. We followed up with another beer that we shared. The final bill came to about $40 with a tip, which was a bit pricey for sandwiches and beer, but I think it was well worth it since we left full and very satisfied.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We go to henley's every time we're in st Augustine. The beer selection is excellent and service is consistently very good. We also enjoy the food...my wife had the goat cheese appetizer and I had a Caesar salad. If you want to have some really good beer and pretty good food then henley's is a really good choice. We usually go for lunch....it can get crowded and noisy at night...so if you don't like crowds and noise then go early.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very large beer selection & knowledgable bartenders. The food is a bit pricey, but tasty. It's a cozy place that my husband & I will definitely visit again!