“Cool place”

Spy Global Cuisine & Lounge
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: SPY Global Cuisine provides a relaxing setting highlighted by a wide variety of dining options. Our kithchen offers premium steak, chicken and pork dinners as well a special seafood dish featuring lobster, scallops and shrimp. We serve a great Teriyaki Stir Fry and Thai Cocunut Curry dish with options to add meat or shrimp. We are renowned for our fresh Sushi and Sashimi which features a number of "fusion" specialty rolls that appeal not only to Sushi lovers but first time samplers as well. Our courtyard is one of the nicest in St. Augusting and our upstairs seating is perfect for date night.
New Jersey
“Cool place”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We sat in the "private room" with the low lighted table and the most comfotrtable sofas ever. So much fun to have dinner this way! My daughters love sushi, and they just loved the different rolls. My mom and I had stir fry which was delicious! Very good quality all around, and I did not think the portions were small at all. Plan on returning on my next visit to St. Augustine.

• Visited March 2014

St. Augustine, Florida
“Good sushi, bad value”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

They serve average good sushi and they are wayyy expensive. It was crazy. I can find many good sushi places and they would have better reasonable prices. However, if you want a fancy and private place, dine upstairs and you will enjoy the atmosphere. It is pretty nice. At that freezing night, it happens to be so cold upstairs far from heat. I would not come back again.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank olianna11
Tampa, Florida
“The Spy who loved me!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had the best sushi that I have ever had at Spy Global Cuisine. It was a party in my mouth. I cant recall what it was called, but it is their best seller specialty roll.

• Visited February 2014
“Delicious Thai and sushi”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't decide on cuisine so decided to try this place. Sat at patio and had the Thai coconut curry chicken and a couple sushi rolls. Delicious. Also had a nice strong Mojito.
Definitely recommend it.

Atlanta, Georgia
“When food, drink, entertainment all come together in one incredible evening, call it incredible and consider yourself lucky !”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The band was what brought us. It did not disappoint. [Sweet Scarlet]The Top Advisor reviews were good. They did not do it justice. The sushi was great but the Cuban crab cake was truly outstanding. A wonderfully memorable evening.

• Visited January 2014