“Awesome Dining Experience”

Spy Global Cuisine & Lounge
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: SPY Global Cuisine provides a relaxing setting highlighted by a wide variety of dining options. Our kithchen offers premium steak, chicken and pork dinners as well a special seafood dish featuring lobster, scallops and shrimp. We serve a great Teriyaki Stir Fry and Thai Cocunut Curry dish with options to add meat or shrimp. We are renowned for our fresh Sushi and Sashimi which features a number of "fusion" specialty rolls that appeal not only to Sushi lovers but first time samplers as well. Our courtyard is one of the nicest in St. Augusting and our upstairs seating is perfect for date night.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I got attracted to this place because I am a huge James Bond fan. The ambience and atmosphere was superb. The food and dining experience took it to an entirely new level. I have been to several restaurants in St. Augustine including Columbia Restaurant, Harry's, Pizza Alley, A1A Alehouse, O.C. White's and none is better than the Spy Global Cuisine & Lounge. For this type of service and dining experience they are very underpriced. I have gotten similiar service and dining pleasure at other places in other states and have easily paid 3 times more than what the bill came out to. I am blessed to have family that lives here and I will make it a point to visit this place each time I'm in town.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went here at the recommendation of The Tasting Tours. Could not have had a better night. Shane, our waiter, did an outstanding job, had nothing but great service and recommendations. Enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere. The food was some of the best Sushi I ever had(would recommend over those high end sushi places like Nobu). Ordered mostly Nigiri (don't really like rice) and all the fish was very fresh and delightful. Even got to meet the owner and chef. Very pleasant company. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was so glad they were open., and I have been wanting to stop in for a while. What a nice surprise. The sushi was really good and just a little on the high side. What do you expect for being in such a great place.. So open your purse and have some fun.
The wine selection was great also.. I really enjoyed my meal. Not sure which rolls I had but they were great.
The owner came over and was awsome. He was smiling and so was his staff. Band was setting up and we were leaving. Really nice treat. Check it out and ask if you can the see worlds largest rice bowl.
The chef also came out to say hello. It was a very nice experience..

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If your looking for great food ...the Chefs are top notch! Outside live music is always excellent! Upstairs is NY atmosphere... So elegant and management checking in at your table... Don't miss this jewel

1  Thank Serespecialist
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Friendly place with a fun menu. Chef came by our table at least twice. We ordered the sushi, which was incredible - and very fresh, too! Loved it.