“Fun and Tasty Tour”

The Savory Faire Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: St Augustine's very first & original 'Foodie' adventure! Visit some of the most unique off the beaten path local restaurants on this award-winning historical exploration. From tapas to desserts, you'll TASTE your way through St. Augustine's colorful history via its rich culinary influences over the centuries, with your professional tour host. All-inclusive, $49 per person, with an optional wine pairing upgrade available for $19. (includes a full glass of premium wine hand selected by the chef, at 4 of the restaurants we visit) Come hungry! Tours depart 7 Days a week and the Wine Pairing upgrades are available at check-in. The best way to experience all the delicious flavors of St. Augustine with the original & most trusted Food & Pub Tour company.
Ocoee, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun and Tasty Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I went with 2 friends right when we arrived in St. Augustine. What a fun way to start the weekend! Alan was our guide and he was great, knowledgable, and funny. It's a great way to see the city, learn some interesting facts, meet some neat people, and taste some good food.

We ended up with 4 or 5 food stops plus 2 bonus stops! Everything I ate I enjoyed. I even tried some new things. We did not do the wine pairing. It is available, but not required.

Tip: take water with you!! If there was one negative, it would be that they give you 1 water bottle at the start, but at the first 2 food stops, you get nothing to drink. When it's 95 out☀️and it's a walking tour, people tend to need more to drink. So just be aware. However, I would NOT let that stop me from taking this tour. You will like it!
Also, one of the couples in our group had been on the company's pub crawl tour the night before, with Alan, and they said they really enjoyed it too.
Also we did the History, a Mystery, Mayhem and Murder tour. DO NOT miss that one!! It was excellent! I have a review there for the tour and the new Maritime tour they started this week.

Visited June 2014

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I did this tour and it was our first did tour. Needless to say we were not disappointed. The different food was excellent and our tour guide, Mills, was fun and super knowledgeable. We received excellent history of city while trying different local favorites. This is a must do if you are coming to St. Augustine.

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“This is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!(even for residents)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The Savory Faire Food Tour was wonderful. Although my husband and I are residents, we decided to take this tour. It was a very enjoyable way to spend the afternoon. Shawna,our guide, was well -informed , sociable and pleasant. She took us to many different restaurants . The stops were fantastic. I especially like the City House. I would recommend prchasing the wine package. We will go again!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Alison H
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This tour turned out to exceed any of our expectations! We are in St. Augustine frequently yet the venues explored by our tour guide Ed were all NEW to us. They were also all excellent. Ed made the experience even better with his interesting, fun commentary on everything from city history to food and wine pairings. We can't wait for another great time with Ed!

Visited May 2014
Roswell, Georgia, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Was okay. Really didn't meet my expectations.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were supposed to hit the very best restaurants in the city, but that was far from the truth. A Greek diner to get a gyro? Really? That was a premium restaurant? An Irish pub - a chain franchise in most cities. Really? And the four wine pours were terrible. I think I drank one glass of wine in three gulps. The last place I didn't know if they served us flavored water, the wine was so horrible.

Visited May 2014