“Nicolette is an awesome tour guide”

The Savory Faire Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: St Augustine's very first & original 'Foodie' adventure! Visit some of the most unique off the beaten path local restaurants on this award-winning historical exploration. From tapas to desserts, you'll TASTE your way through St. Augustine's colorful history via its rich culinary influences over the centuries, with your professional tour host. All-inclusive, $49 per person, with an optional wine pairing upgrade available for $19. (includes a full glass of premium wine hand selected by the chef, at 4 of the restaurants we visit) Come hungry! Tours depart 7 Days a week and the Wine Pairing upgrades are available at check-in. The best way to experience all the delicious flavors of St. Augustine with the original & most trusted Food & Pub Tour company.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've been to St. Augustine quite a few times already. However, I felt as I never been before because of Nicolette's knowledge, her energy and her insight as a local. And she pointed out how much of a gentleman I was. Great tour, great tour guide matched only by great bites.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We met our tour guide, Ray, after everyone had arrived. It was Ray's first food tour (though not his first tour), and he was AWESOME! He knew so much about the city, making for some neat stops between restaurants (which is needed... there's a lot of food!). The food was so, so good. Each of the restaurants was unique and had something delightful to offer. We will absolutely be going on another tour, and highly recommend it :-)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We travel down to St. Augustine quite often and love trying out new places to eat. There are some that have been on our list and we just never seem to fit in. Ed knocked off two of those during our recent walking tour and even shared a few new nuggets of history that we had not collected thus far. You find out that he is a professor over at Flagler that teaches a Public Speaking class, and it shows. Truly enjoyed his tour and even had thoughts of enrolling at Flagler to take a class or two of his. Really. The food, the company and the experience were top notch.

1  Thank robscin9
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My soon to be hubby and I had a wonderful experience with our host Ed. Our food tour departed at 1:30 and was informative, interesting, delicious and fun. Ed was full of surprises. Having lived 20 minutes from St. Augustine for 20 years, I thought I knew all there was to know about the ancient city. Lo and behold, Ed had all sorts of tid bits of historic knowledge that wowed me. We enjoyed each and every stop of the tour and plan to go back and try our fave stops on our own. We added the wine to our food tour and enjoyed the wine pairings immensely. Be sure to wear comfy shoes.

1  Thank will5563
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience and I'll do it again in the future. I live at Atlantic Beach and I frequent St. Augustine a lot. But our tour guide Frank shows us places that I had never been! I really enjoyed myself :)

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member