“WRITING ON THE WALL”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place is fantastic.. We have been here twice and were pleased both times.. everything taste fresh! Excellent stop for Mexican food! :)

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Visited this past weekend and had an enjoyable experience...quick, tastey, inexpensive, satisfying lunch with good service!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The UFO is awesome! Fresh food, uniquely prepared! I prefer the black beans and "the works" option, but any choice is sure to please!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My hubby and I used to go here ALL THE TIME - like on a first-name basis with the staff - and it was GREAT! Then the owner opened up several other locations & stopped monitoring this one. The music switched to obsenity-filled stuff so we couldn't bring our kids anymore, and the quality decreased. Finally they were written up for critical health code violations on the news, so we sadly cannot recommend them any more.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in here on the recommendation of one of the hotel employees. I told her I already had my taco place in Atlanta, so if it wasn't good, I was coming to "get" her.

They offer tacos, quesadillas, burritos and some specialty dishes...all with an option of "baha style" (onion, cilantro, lime, cabbage and spicy white sauce) or "the works" (cheese, sour cream, cilantro, lettuce, onion, salsa and lime).

I had the Tempeh Burrito with "the works - minus cheese and sour cream" and a rice and black bean bowl topped with the works. Only one minor infraction, the rice was slightly overcooked - in the burrito it was less noticeable since the tempeh was well seasoned and deep fried, black beans, salsa, lettuce cabbage, lime rounded out the burrito. A little more noticeable in the rice bowl. But everything was delicious...

Perfect beach food...quick, inexpensive and a great blend of flavors. I would stop by here again - maybe for lunch tomorrow as I pull out of town.

1  Thank pfslim