“A place I to where I would return”
Review of Meehan's Irish Pub

Meehan's Irish Pub
Ranked #47 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Eat, Drink, and be Irish! You'll always have a wonderful time at Meehan's, located on the waterfront in downtown Saint Augustine, FL. Meehan's Irish Pub & Seafood House is the place for locals and visitors to feel right at home in our comfortable traditional Irish Pub, Backyard or Johnny's Oyster Bar. Have a pint, swap a story, and stay for dinner. Traditional Irish food and signature seafood dishes are our specialty including, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Fish & Chips, and Shepherd's Pie. We have a variety of burgers and sandwiches, as well as a raw seafood bar and local seafood favorites. Try one of our signature dishes - Bangers & Mash, a popular dish, as well as, the Seafood Tower. Johnny's Oyster Bar upstairs has a full bar and a fabulous deck where you can overlook the Matanzas River while you dine. Join us in our "Backyard" at our Island Cafe & Tropical Bar for a Caribbean style menu and atmosphere. The pints are cold but the welcome is always warm, come join us anytime at Meehan's Irish Pub & Seafood House.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Service started off a little slow it ended up good after a chat with manager. Food was great. To please a table of 4 members of my family is a true marvel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,518)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We got married in May and had our lunch reception at Meehan's. It was SUCH an AWESOME experience! It really couldn't have gone better! The food was fantastic! Such high quality and a lot of it!

I don't even know how to comment on the service. They were so good to us! Any request we had was met with big smiles. They had gone WAY above and beyond to not just be accomodating, but to make sure our day was special, without any worries at all. Besides the tropical storm type weather (not their fault, of course) eveything was PERFECT!

The atmosphere was great! Such a beautiful building in the middle of the beautiful city. The view of the bay was gorgeous! We really couldn't have asked for anything more. Except for maybe no wind or rain, but again that wasn't their fault. :)

I would TOTALLY recommend this place for large parties, receptions, reunions, or just to go have a nice lunch or dinner. We are hoping to be back for our annivesary!!!

Thanks again, you guys!!! Our wedding party and guests are STILL talking about how perfect your restaurant was! :)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great ambiance, with great food. Loved all the Irish music and funny Irish ditties. Burgers were outstanding

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My friend and I stopped in for a quick lunch before heading to the airport. We shared the Reuben Rolls and Beef sliders. White Zin for me and a St. Michelle for her. I wish we could eat more, but the appetizers were a generous lunch size. Lovely Shaynah was our server.

I am going to come back with my husband and enjoy the tempting dinner menu. The atmosphere reminds me of the pub we used to frequent in North NJ.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Jerk Chicken dinner was so delicious. I would go and get it again. The outside seating in the back is so nice and there is a seperate bar there for convenience.