“Very good!”

Jacksonville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was hesitant to go here because of the mixed reviews. My fiance and I ordered food togo online. We got the red curry with tofu, a shrimp lo mien lunch special with miso soup, and seafood pan fried noodles with shrimp. My curry was fresh and full of flavor- unlike a lot of the thai places in St. Augustine. I quite liked this one. The shrimp dishes had HUGE shrimp and the lo mien was some of the best I've had in awhile. I was impressed to say the least. We paid with a card and I am not sure if the man working the desk saw we tipped cash. He was very polite and nice! The food was very good though and we will be back!

• Visited June 2013

Florida City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick Takeout”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We came here for a quick takeout. The sushi here is great. I wouldnt suggest the Thai curries though, they were lacking in serious flavor.

Visited June 2013
Lady Lake, Florida
“Average dining experience.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Good food. Clean. Decent service. Atmosphere is ok but could use a little work. I wouldn't choose this for a date night but for a quick fix on a craving it is a good place.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Loved the cucumber seaweed salad, so light and delicious. Special sushi roll was very good. The atmosphere is nothing special. Was kind of weird that our waitress was a 12 year old daughter of the owner, felt funny ordering sake from her but I got through it! Most importantly the food is wonderful!

“Very poor service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We decided to try this place tonight. The service was so laughable, I thought maybe we were part of some hidden camera t.v. show. We were not welcomed when we walked in but were asked how many and shown a table. I guess I should have had suspicions then as it was 6 pm on a Sunday night and we were the only ones there! While we looked at our menus and waited, we finally had to go find the waitress! Again, we were the only ones there! We asked what the specials were and she told us they were written on a board at the door. We asked her if she could just tell us what they were and she told us to follow her to the door so we could read them! Unbelievable! Food was okay, not great. We will NOT be going back!