“Really Awesome Tour!”

History, Mystery, Mayhem, & MURDER!
Ranked #43 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A City Walks Original. This is not another ghost tour! Journey through the St. Augustine's darkest history and explore the true stories behind the Ghosts & Legends every night on this award-winning tour. Pirate Raids and Plunders, Brutal Massacres, Deathly Plagues, Unsolved Murders. It's all happened right here in St. Augustine and its all real. The whispers of the town's bloody past are about to breathe their stories to life once again, as you venture down its timeless streets. This is absolutely not just another 'ghost' tour! As they say. Fact can be much scarier than fiction! $13 per person, departs 7 nights a week.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I and two of our good friends took this tour with JJ. It was the best time! We happened to be the only ones taking the tour that night, so we had a really great experience.

JJ is really friendly and easy-going. He is patient and answers all of your questions....although you might not have too many. His is extremely knowledgeable about the history of the city and delves into many detailed tales and personal accounts of what life was like way-back-when. His keeps his audience engaged and keeps them interested. Unexpectedly, this was the highlight of our trip!

If you purchase your tickets online, they are $2 cheaper.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My 11 yr old daughter and I took this tour and we really enjoyed it. Allan our guide was very knowledgable and had some great stories. Allan also had a very good sense of humor which made the tour even more enjoyable. It is sometimes difficult to find a tour that entertains young teenagers and adults but this one was able to accomplish it. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was my first ghost tour and I had an amazing time! Alan was our tour guide and he was absoulutely wonderful. The stories and humor that he had completely made the tour one of my new favorite things in St. Augustine. I can't wait to do another!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My mother, sister, and I did this tour last night. It was so much fun! Alan was our tour guide and he was exceptional. He had plenty of stories to tell and a lot of local knowledge. He even stayed late to answer more questions and chat. We are planning to go back again and do one of their other tours.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband & I were only staying in St Augustine for the night 9/30 ..a mini vaca. We booked this tour and thought it would of been cancelled due to the rain. JJ was our tour guide and he was awesome! The tour group consisted of just me & my husband. We def lucked out because we had our own private tour of the city :). JJ is extremley informative and you can tell he revels in all the fascinating history of St Augustine! We plan on returning and will def book another tour.