“A Fun Night Out”
Review of Haunted Pub Tour

Haunted Pub Tour
Ranked #41 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready to Face the Spirits! Your ghost/pub guide will spin the intoxicating tales while you enjoy the ales or other beverages at about 4 old haunts. You spend about 30 to 40 minutes in each pub so that you have time to soak up your favorite drink, the stories and the ghostly atmosphere before you'll step outside for a refreshing easy stroll to the next pub.
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We have gone on the haunted pub tour twice now and have enjoyed it immensely. It is not a guarantee to see or experience a real ghost, but the stories are a lot of fun and the history is great! These guys know their stuff! We can't wait to take our family and friends on the haunted pub tour. We are also looking forward to trying their other haunted tours in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2010

St. Augustine, F l- Haunted Pub Tour
Tour lasted about 2 hours and we visited 4 Pubs. Ty was our tour guide and did a great job. I really liked the fact that we were able to go to a separate area at each pub away from the rest of the customers so that we could hear Ty's stories. The only thing I didn't care for was a Pub called "Stogies" which is a cigar bar. We were taken upstairs away from everyone else, but that's where all the smoke went. There were also no ghost stories associated with the bar. Other than that, we had a fun time. Don't forget your cameras and comfy shoes.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

I went on the Haunted Pub Tour on a whim one night with one of my girlfriends for something to do. I was looking forward to a few drinks and stories. I didn't expect to hear such rich history of the town and meet so many fun people. The tour guide, Heather, was the best that I've had. She's a sweet and fun girl, and also very knowledgable about the paranormal and St. Augustine. I plan on bringing more friends on the tour in the future and recommend you check it out for yourself!