“Did not meet expectations”

The St. Augustine Creepy Crawl
Ranked #6 of 29 Nightlife in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Prefer your pub tour with ghostly & ghastly tales? Then THIS is your tour! Join City Walks for a macabre adventure through the haunted streets and into the unique drinking establishments of historic St. Augustine, where you will enjoy the spirits... with your spirits! Learn to use REAL ghost hunting equipment that the pros use and do some actual paranormal investigations in the pubs you visit. Arrive in time and the 1st drink is on us!
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Did not meet expectations”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's a good concept but poorly carried out. Learned very little. The guide seemed more interested in the pub/beer than the history or stories. Been on these type of haunting story tours before and this one was below par compared to the others. We were given tools at the beginning of the tour then they were never brought up or used again.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jacksonville, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Learned a lot about the paranormal from Isabelle. I have been to St. Augustine several times but until this tour I never knew anything about the history. Although I didn't see anything out of the ordinary it was fun hearing the stories.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 287 helpful votes
“Skeptic no more..”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We met Isabelle who started off by giving is paranormal reading meters. Ok...nice touch. But as we made our way from pub to pub...her amazing knowledge of the history was second to none. Truly an expert in St. Augustine history.

Anyway, we hit one spot (I won't give it away) and holy crap...of I didn't see and feel what I did, I would not believe it. No...nothing was rigged. This was as legit as it gets.

Worth EVERY penny!!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun tour!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went on this tour with a few friends to celebrate a birthday and we all had a blast. Isabelle was an awesome tour guide! I think we may have found a new birthday tradition.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Laura M
Miami, Florida
“She Knows Her Stuff!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Last week I was lucky enough to take a birthday trip to St. Augustine. I really wanted to do a haunted tour put one that wasn't cheesy or boring. So I picked the creepy crawl. This was so much fun! The tour guide Isabelle was FANTASTIC!!! She knew her history and her ghost stories. She was so funny and made the tour very interesting. It was great to see that in the different pubs we went to she was greeted by staff with a smile. She also advised my best friend and I of the different things to see and do in the city. Isabella MADE this tour! She's incredible and the reason I will come back for more creep crawl fun!

Visited February 2013