“Best Crawl Ever!”

The St. Augustine Creepy Crawl
Ranked #6 of 29 Nightlife in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Prefer your pub tour with ghostly & ghastly tales? Then THIS is your tour! Join City Walks for a macabre adventure through the haunted streets and into the unique drinking establishments of historic St. Augustine, where you will enjoy the spirits... with your spirits! Learn to use REAL ghost hunting equipment that the pros use and do some actual paranormal investigations in the pubs you visit. Arrive in time and the 1st drink is on us!
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I'm a big fan of ghosts and paranormal things and figured that a Creepy Crawl would be an interesting choice since my girlfriend and I were in St Augustine on vacation. Now I had been on other creepy crawls in other cities and they were mediocre. So I was really hoping for this crawl to be different than the rest. And that is just what I got. It was nice to go to different pubs around town and get a different, yet cool vibe from each spot. The walk was nice as we got a good sense of not only the town now, but the history of the town as well. But the best part was our tour guide, Isa. Hands down, she was amazing! Knew the town, knew the sights and knew the stories. Had a great sense of humor and interacted with the guests almost like she was family. She was very friendly throughout the crawl and answered all of my questions, even after the tour was over. Sad the tour had to end, but next time we come back we will make sure she is our tour guide!

There are newer reviews for The St. Augustine Creepy Crawl

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I did this tour on a Monday night. Our guide, Maggie, was awesome. She gave us all the history, legends, and ghostly information. The pubs we stopped at were nice little establishments with lots of character. Miss Faye it turns out is camera shy but was lighting up the EMF meter and the ghost radar while we were having a drink. The tour is 2.5 hours long and involves a lot of walking. It's not like the crawls you remember from your Frosh days. You only spend about 15-20 minutes at each pub. Your first drink at the starting point is free and then you get a discount at the other places. About $4.75 for a domestic 20 oz beer. We had a great time and met some great people. The tour goes rain or shine (as shiny as a nightime crawl can be anyway) and was a lot of fun.

1  Thank Virginia_F_S
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband, myself and 2 friends went on the Creepy Crawl on Saturday the 23rd of February. We had our guide Isabelle and she was amazing. We come to St. Augustine every year and have done several tours and this one by far was the best tour we have been one. She was full of knowledge and was able to tell us things and correct us on things that we had wrong. It was so very interesting to learn all that she had to share. I would definitely do this tour again. Even if you are not a drinker this tour is very education. Again Isabelle was the BEST tour guide anyone could ask for. Can not wait to come back and do it again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I did this tour last night and we had a lot of fun. Our guide Isabelle was very knowledgable and took us to some great places we've never been such as a colonial pub that's lit with candle light. They also pick up the tab on your first drink.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Excellent tour the tour was alot of fun and our tour guide Isabelle was amazing knew alot about all of the spooky stuff that went on at the verious pubs