“Amazing and affordable”

Fratelli's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a Trendy Restaurant on Anastasia Island, Saint Augustine offering fresh American Peruvian Fusion Brunch, Wine and Beer Cocktails, a wide range of Exotic Mimosas, authentic Upscale Peruvian Cuisine for Dinner, exceptional service and a completely new exciting dining Experience.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am the front office manager at a hotel in st augustine and people ask me constantly where the best italian restaurant is. I typically send them to Carrabas or Amaci's, but never again. I ate at Fratelli's and it absolutely blew me away. Very simple food, creamy parm salad, chicken alfreado, great beer selection, fresh bread. Everything about it was flawless. The food was flavorful and you could tell it was true a home cooked meal. Dinner for 3 people was only 55 dollars, and we had several drinks each. Not only will I be sending people here, I will also become a regular myself. Ignore the bad reviews on here, they are completely false.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant recently for dinner. We liked the atmosphere, very small and cozy, nicely decorated for that "homey" feeling of a small "trattoria" in Italy. They have an extensive list of beers (bottled) and wines, at fair prices which are all listed on the menu. Their house wine was very good and inexpensive. The food, on the other hand, was a disappointment.
The minestrone soup was mediocre. I opted for a light fare, pasta primavera, which was slobbered heavily with a heavy, creamy Alfredo-like sauce, with some what appeared to be steamed vegetables. What should have been a light fare turned out to be rich in fat and calories, but light in flavor. I would recommend this restaurant for a quiet, romantic evening experience rather than a dining experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I rarely allow myself Italian food, but for some reason Italian was hitting the spot this trip. Fratelli's did not disappoint! The food was delicious and the atmosphere perfect.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Friends of ours recommended this restaurant and we were not disappointed. This is a small restaurant which made it more intimate and quiet. The food was good; not overpriced. The waitress was great.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I hate to let the word out on this place, but my husband took me here for a birthday dinner and I was amazed at how wonderful the food was! It is small (9 tables) out of the way (hidden on the right southbound east of the Bridge of Lions) and even though the bathroom is outside of the restaurant (who cares with food this good??) it is worth it. The prices are extremely reasonable - around $14-$18 for an entree which includes a salad and bread (Ohhh, wonderful bread). I had the Shrimp Elizabeth and it was so rich that for once I ate slow!! My husband is a northerner who is never happy with anything out of New York and he loved the Meaty Lasagna. Definately can't wait to try the Shrimp Scampi next!

1  Thank Maggie714