“Not just for kids”

and up
Haunted Trolley Tour of St Augustine
Ranked #73 of 189 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to participate in a real paranormal investigation at one of the most haunted locations in Florida? Join us on any Friday or Saturday night as we conduct a Ghost Hunt at the authentic Old Jail of St. Augustine, Florida. The Old Jail is listed on the Florida and National Registry of Haunted Places, and has been featured on numerous TV shows, including Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Seekers.Built in 1891, this St. Augustine landmark was once home to the County's most vicious and violent criminals, the worst of whom were hanged at the gallows on the property. Now a museum, guests can come and learn of its past, its infamous residents, and its most famous Sheriff, Joe Perry, all during the comfort of daylight hours. But in the quiet of the night, the most daring of guests can join us on one of our Ghost Hunts inside this haunted building, where paranormal phenomena, from full-bodied apparitions to disembodied voices, have been seen and recorded.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I thought when we signed up for this tour that it was strictly for kids, but I was wrong. It's for all ages and very well done. You can enter one of the cells, see the hanging tree, and much more. Very interesting.

2  Thank Arline Z
There are newer reviews for Paranormal Investigations Inside The Old Jail

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The guides dressed up and one jumped out at you but it wasn't corny or really scary. We hung out in the jail, they had a lovely enclosed tram that carried us about the city. The information was kept exciting and not dulled down by a boring tone of voice. We caught some great orbs, the kids were nervous and chattering and clumped together like a great evening tour should make them. A wonderful night. Very well received.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I love all the history of saint Augustine but when we went on the ghost ride, well I wasn't happy about it at all, if you like people taking something and make a joke out of it well you'll like it but we didn't at.all I wanted my money back all 58 dollers.

1  Thank italiankitty1972
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was very fun - the trolly ride was good, the host was funny and informative. I especially enjoyed the stop at the lighthouse and jail tour.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I were able to get in free to the jail so we went. We were really happy that we did not have to pay. Some of the history was interesting but we did not like how corny it was. I just would prefer hearing the history of the place and skip the acting. We just did not enjoy the tour..There are plenty of more interesting things to do... I say if your limited on time.. skip the jail... but that is just our opinion.. lol...