“"The food is outstanding and Casa B's has a warm,friendly atmosphere"”

Casa Benedetto's Ristorante
Ranked #9 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Casa Benedetto's is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian homestyle cooking. We come from a long line of talented cooks who believe that the best food comes from using the freshest best ingredients available prepared with love and attention to detail.We pride ourselves in keeping alive the traditional "holiday foods" we grew up with that not many care to take the time & trouble to prepare from scratch in our busy modern world. Casa Benedetto's is open for lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday We always have Sinatra singing in the background, fresh linens on the tables& candlelight in the evenings. Our staff is trained to make your visit a pleasant one and we strive to meet all special dietary needs or favorite dishes that may be missing from our menu that you desire Gluten free meals are always available.We are accepting cash or debit for payment in an effort to keep our prices competitive. We are closed on Sundays but do open for Mother's Day Xmas & NY Eves
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I enjoy the wonderful food and Robyn & Jay's personal touch. They are pleasant & fun to visit.We have eaten there several years now. Whenever we're in St. Augustine or the area we make sure to have dinner with Robyn & Jay. My favorite dish is lasagna & the cream puffs melt in your mouth.The service is great & they are attentive to you with a smile.I've eaten a variety of choices and they have all been tasty.We have people to ask if we know a good restaurant?This is my first recommendation. Many times we take another couple with us. You will want to go back anytime you're in the area! The food is made from scratch!!!!

1  Thank selmajoanngassesluke
Write a ReviewReviews (1,939)

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is an adorable Mom and Pop restaurant with delicious food!!! I would recommend it to anyone who likes true Italian food and not chain type Italian food.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

When the Syrian people come to the state, they want to test something up-normal, we come to ST-Augustin and ate in this place, actually the place was traditional and state of art. The food, cafe and desert were also awesome. And we enjoyed with the history and story of the place.

-The Syrian :)

Reviewed November 4, 2013

From the moment we arrived, everything was exceptional!! The ambience, service, timeliness, and quality of food and wine was unsurpassed! If I was fortunate enough to live in St Augustine, I would definitely dine there frequently!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

If you are ever traveling threw palm coast, fl on a1a to ST Augestine. You must stop at Casa Benedetto's. It is a quaint family owend and operated old world Italian restaranta. The food was exallent. I had chicken parm and made from scratch nothing frozen about this place . my daughter has a chicken caparella and she loved it. The portions a abundant you even have to get a box you wont need to go to olive garden and get there buy one take one home frozen dish. The owners ,wait staff and the cook even came out to talk to there consumers to see how everything tasted. I live in tampa florida about 3 hour awayi wil be back . it is an excellent first date or anniversary spot for couples or f you just want really good Italian food .