“Best meal I've had in years”

Casa Benedetto's Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: Casa Benedetto's is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian homestyle cooking. We come from a long line of talented cooks who believe that the best food comes from using the freshest best ingredients available prepared with love and attention to detail.We pride ourselves in keeping alive the traditional "holiday foods" we grew up with that not many care to take the time & trouble to prepare from scratch in our busy modern world. Casa Benedetto's is open for lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday We always have Sinatra singing in the background, fresh linens on the tables& candlelight in the evenings. Our staff is trained to make your visit a pleasant one and we strive to meet all special dietary needs or favorite dishes that may be missing from our menu that you desire Gluten free meals are always available.We are accepting cash or debit for payment in an effort to keep our prices competitive. We are closed on Sundays but do open for Mother's Day Sunday.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Greatest restaurant I've been to in years. I had the eggplant rollitini and still can't get over it. Little restaurant but great atmosphere. Not for big groups because theres only one cook, but GREAT for families and dates. Great vegetarian options too!

There are newer reviews for Casa Benedetto's Ristorante

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fabulous food and the best "Gravy" ever!!!! Definitely the best Italian food in the area...chicken francese is wonderful along with their meatballs. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I just love this restaurant. Have been to great Italian restaurants all over the country, including NYC, but I wouldn't trade this little restaurant for any of them. The service, the food, the authenticity, the creativeness, the ambiance, the friendliness, the desire to please. It has it all. Just a wonderful culinary experience of the highest degree. Support it!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

...at Casa Benedetto's. My wife and I visited on recomendation from a couple of local people and were so glad we came. Authentic Italian, not fake Italian like you get at Olive Garden or Carraba's. I had the lasagna and it was delicious. My wife had the veal picatta and it was fantastic. Canoli's for desert capped off our 'real' Italian experience. Service was great and we had a nice chat with both Robyn and Jay afterwards. Geat people. We are from NY and HIGHLY recommend this restaurant if you want great 'real' Italian food. Don't miss it!!!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

...have I had more delicious and authentic Sicilian food!

The owners are the sweetest friendliest people and the place itself is cozy, quaint and delightful - the charm of the place is evident the minute you walk in the door.

The fried calamari had a light batter, perfectly cooked and was amazing. The pasta fagoli was delicious and the veal was spot-on...typically I don't order veal in a restaurant because when it's not cooked just right, it's terrible. They cooked it perfectly and it melted in my mouth. The dessert - amaretto ricotta pound cake was also to die for.

My father and his wife live in the area, and I can't wait to book my next trip so that I can come here again. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I definitely would. Absolutely not to miss!