“Best kept secret in St Augustine Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Benedetto's Ristorante

Casa Benedetto's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casa Benedetto's is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian homestyle cooking. We come from a long line of talented cooks who believe that the best food comes from using the freshest best ingredients available prepared with love and attention to detail.We pride ourselves in keeping alive the traditional "holiday foods" we grew up with that not many care to take the time & trouble to prepare from scratch in our busy modern world. Casa Benedetto's is open for lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday We always have Sinatra singing in the background, fresh linens on the tables& candlelight in the evenings. Our staff is trained to make your visit a pleasant one and we strive to meet all special dietary needs or favorite dishes that may be missing from our menu that you desire Gluten free meals are always available.We are accepting cash or debit for payment in an effort to keep our prices competitive. We are closed on Sundays but do open for Mother's Day Sunday.
“Best kept secret in St Augustine Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Real authentic food ! my wife and I ordered the eggplant Parma and Eggplant Michelina. Both were scratch made and incredible !!! Wine was poured generously and our Tiramisu was heavenly.
We will be back !!!!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jekyll Island, Georgia
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was our third trip back to Casa Benedetto's Caffe! Once again, our dinner and service was outstanding! This quaint little restaurant is a perfect place to go if you are in the St Augustine area. The dinners are all prepared fresh and the turn around time is unbelieveablly quick! If you crave a veal dish, this is the place to go! I would highly recommend this restaurant for a great dinner and a must place to eat!

Tampa, FL
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We found this place on Trip Advisor and stopped in for dinner on our first night in town. What a perfect way to start our weekend. This place is everything good about dining out. It is very tiny, only a few tables and you feel like you are in someone's home. It has an awesome family feel and the food is outstanding. Mareka was our waitress and she was great. We asked for her advice/opinion on several things and she was direct, knowledgeable and helpful. She also helped point us to some other great places to eat on our trip. Everything about the meal was fantastic. They serve warm bread before the meal with an herb butter and this topping made with eggplant, capers, tomatoes etc. that is super good. The meal came with soup, we both got the pasta fagioli which was amazing. You could taste the homemade goodness. I got the eggplant parmigiana which was so good I ate until I could not move and my boyfriend got this dish that was stuffed meat (I forget the name) and it was crazy good. The finishing touch was the homemade tirimasu which is never as good as I hope, except this one, which exceeded all expectations. This place will always be on our list every time we visit the area. Note on the directions, our gps took us off the main road (A1A) and back into the neighborhood behind. This is not correct. It is located on the main road, just keep your eyes peeled and you will see it.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Almost Missed It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Driving the coast doing some exploring this past Wednesday and drove right past them, caught it out of the corner of my eye and did a quick turnaround. I was in the mood for some pasta. (Being Italian, I guess so huh?) What a quaint little restaurant.. 8 tables, beautifully decorated, intimate, and Robyn was the consummate hostess (and owner) We also had the whole place to ourselves due to the time was stopped. (Late lunch, early dinner) She made a special hot spaghetti sauce for me because I requested fra diavolo. It is not on the menu, but he took care of it! You don't get that kind of service at many places. I feel that the pricing is a bit high. I understand the freshness and the preparation involved, but sometimes you can price yourself right out of the ball park.

All in all, we want to go back someday.

• Visited November 2012
Tamp, Florida
“True Italian food in a very small, quaint, cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We saw this restaurant when doing some research for places we wanted to eat when we visited St. Augustine. We came for dinner on Monday, November 19th at around 6pm. We were the only ones in the small restaurant, but that was fine with us. We chatted with our server and the owners a bit. My husband enjoyed the Chicken Francaise and I had the Eggplant Parmesan. We both like Italian food a lot and appreciate that it takes time to prepare to food! I had a cup of the Pasta Fagioli soup and my husband had a ceasar salad, which both were good. I don't necessarily think this is a place for small children, but as far as couples go, it is great. Thank you for making our experience wonderful, even on the chilly, dark, windy evening!

• Visited November 2012