“Excellent night in Matanzas”

Matanzas Innlet Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wasterfront dining inside & out just over the Matanzas Inlet bridge on A1A South two miles north of Marineland. Live music on deck literally sitting on water.
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent night in Matanzas”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent meal at Matanzas, even though it was windy and we could not st outdoors the fish tacos were outstanding! 3 doz steamers and conch stew! Throw in some gator bites and you have yourself a great meal. Lots of fun! We would highly recommend the restaurant any time. I have been twice for lunch and once for dinner and you can't go wrong!

• Visited June 2014

Wichita, Kansas
“Perfect 1st Night Dinner in St. Augustine!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We just happened upon this restaurant...it was only a mile south of our beach house. We sat on the patio listening to the band play. The coconut shrimp was meaty and delicious! My husband was a bit disappointed with the crab legs as they were small and took too much work for such little meat. I, thoroughly, enjoyed my fish & chips!

1 Thank Jamie G
St. Augustine FL
“Go for the view and the food”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is one of my favorite places close to Saint Augustine. My wife and I stopped in for lunch a few days ago and were again pleased with our choice for lunch.

I have the Shrimp PoBoy and my wife had the Grilled fish sandwich.

The beer was cold, the food was good and the view, is outstanding!

Jacksonville, Florida
“great kick-back casual food and drinks”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have eaten there several times and have always had friendly and fast service. Eating outside at sunset is a must!
Food is plentiful and fresh. Beer is cold.
We like the fish and shrimp, tacos and/or baskets.
We go whenever we are in the area.

Southern, IL
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Lets just say, as soon as we walked in the door we were greeted by all employees. They were nice and quick to serve us! Food was just average. We had fried cod and fries, Cod was served with some THICK batter. Almost like corndog batter, that I did not like. Peel and eat shrimp was good but did not come with any sides and fried alligator tail as our appetizer, which tasted bland, to us. I was expecting different. But the server was great!

Visited May 2014