“Love this place!”

Matanzas Innlet Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wasterfront dining inside & out just over the Matanzas Inlet bridge on A1A South two miles north of Marineland. Live music on deck literally sitting on water.
Moultrie, Georgia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have visited Matanzas Innlet over 10 times, and was sad to miss it on my most recent trip. If you like a laid-back island vibe, without having to leave shore, this is the place! The food is ALWAYS amazing - the drinks are ALWAYS amazing - and the view - yep you guessed it. The staff went out of their way to make my 90 year old grandmother feel comfortable on one visit, and I always enjoy talking with them. I usually drive from Jacksonville or Daytona when I'm there for business, and it's WELL WORTH the drive! They make you feel like family!

Pinellas Park, Florida
“LOVE THE PLACE AND THE FOOD”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is such a great place for fresh seafood with a view. I was there on Easter Sunday and it wasn't too crowded. There were two families with baby's sitting outside who seemed to enjoy everything until babies started to fuss.
I had blackened swordfish which was devine. The service is wonderful and polite. My date had the chicken wrap which didn't rate compared to my fresh fish.
If you go outside, relax, be patient and enjoy. We will be back.

• Visited April 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Views!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed our visit and the signs about the kids did not offend me. While the food was good I can see that this is more of an adult friendly restaurant. However my kids enjoyed the view and the kids meals were priced well!! Will return again I think that it is a personal preference as to where parents choose to dine with their families!! Would like to visit one evening at sunset or when there is live music for a date night!!

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Attitude toward children is appalling.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food is average, mostly fried bar food. All this restaurant has going for it is location. I went there on Easter Sunday with my family. I had been there at least 5 times previously. They have a sign that says "CHILDREN THROWING ROCKS WILL BE FED TO THE BULLSHARKS". They also have a sign saying "DOGS ARE WELCOME, CHILDREN SHOULD BE ON A LEASH" My children 4 and 7 were sitting on the rocks near the water making little piles of rocks into sculptures, gently, quietly and respectfully. A woman came out and yelled at them and said on the top of her lungs "SHARK BAIT" We paid for our drinks and appetizer and left without ordering food. I will NEVER be going back.

1 Thank Sunmamaflorida2
“Average”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Not bad food. Great views. Food took a long time but service is very friendly. Don't go if you want a special dinner. As i said. ...average. Won't make the list of must go-to every visit

1 Thank mvanp