Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$169
$144
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$147
  • Pool
$214
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
$152
Travelocity
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$134
$117
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallmake a u turnturkey sausageminute driveyogurtroom was cleanvery nice hotelbusiness centereasy accesshot tubsized bedconvenient locationgreat roomoutletsaugustinedowntown
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We spent two nights here. It is close to the Outlet Malls and close enough to the beach. Service at the front desk was pleasant. The breakfast was nothing special, but okay. You can make your own waffle and that was about the best. Room was clean and comfortable.

1  Thank Sharon E
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed for two nights during our recent road trip to Florida. We can't think of one thing about this hotel we would change.

We had the help of the front desk clerk, Zack, and would like to commend him for his friendliness, patience, and assistance. The management is lucky to have found Zack!

The hotel is convenient to the downtown historic area. It is in a quiet area near the premium outlet stores.

We will definitely stay at this Fairfield Inn when we return to Florida next year.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room on the top floor away from the elevator and vending machines.
1  Thank A E
Reviewed March 1, 2014

After reading a few reviews I was considering changing our reservations to a different hotel. I am glad we did not. We were greeted at the front desk by a very friendly clerk and we were able to check in a couple of hours early. The room was clean and comfortable. Some reviews mention the noise but we did not experience any more noise an you would expect at a hotel. (We always ask for the top floor to eliminate the possibility of noise from above) Also not sure why there was a concern to turning into the hotel as there is a traffic light at the main road. The complimentary breakfast was very good. You could make your own waffles, there was fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, muffins, bagels, cereal, coffee and juices.
We never stayed at a Fairfield Inn as we always stay at a Courtyard or Residence Inns by Marriott. Needless to say I will not hesitate to stay here our next trip to St. Augustine.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

it's really clean and the people running it are polite.. the place is about 15 mins from downtown where all the good restaurants and attractions are at. complimentary breakfast is good, if there's something to say bad about this place, it's just the smell of stagnant water when they run their sprinklers at night and they need to get a better bread toaster. but at the end of the day, this place deserves at least 4 stars..

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank marioofalexandria
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Getting into the parking lot of this hotel requires passing it and making a tight U turn across two lanes to enter. Stayed here two nights. First night was assigned King bed on second floor. The Breakfast room was very crowded with no place left to sit except the lobby. Call me old-fashioned, but I still do NOT want to see other guests in their PJ's fighting me for the powdered eggs and turkey sausage patties.

Checked out and stayed in area longer than planned, so came back for second night, and assigned a two-double-bed room on first floor right next to the laundry. Not a QUIET location as requested. Recognized as Elite-level loyalty program first night but not the second. No hot water the second night; ran the shower and sink faucet full-hot-water-only and it was merely warm. This place is average at best.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side face the interstate and have some traffic noise when the room AC unit is off. Ask for the front of the building and you have a parking lot view but quieter room.
1  Thank jamesham
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I can understand how any of the situations you experienced could make your stay less than enjoyable. I do apologize for the over crowding of the breakfast area. I can completely understand how this could be a negative detractor during your stay. We are looking into how we can provide additional seating without crowding the area even more. I also apologize for the hot water situation. I would happily discuss this issue with you. I am having difficulty locating the reported hot water issue but, it is something we take very seriously and I would like to look into it as soon as possible. I appreciate any information you could provide me. If you would like to contact me I can be reached at 904-810-9892 or ldavis@shanercorp.com.
Lindsey Davis