We three stayed one night in mid-April. The inn is easy to find, but note you need to make a U-turn when northbound about 200 feet past the hotel entrance on the 4-lane mall access road to get to it, since it's on the southbound side of the road. Reception was very friendly. The one elevator was speedy enough. We were on the second floor opposite the parking lot. It was quiet. The air conditioning made the usual 'humming' noise, but was effective. The bathroom was good, but there was no individual fan; only an air vent. The unit was clean. There is both wired and wireless internet, which worked well. The room had two double beds - not queens. The room was compact and efficiently laid out, but there wasn't a feeling of 'roominess'. The beds were comfortable. We used the pool, which was nice and clean. The hot tub was not working. Note that they permit smoking in the pool area, which surprised us a bit. Breakfast was good. They had adequate seating for the crowd on hand at 08:30, but we thought it might get crowded if the hotel were busier. There was a good variety of food, including scrambled eggs and sausage patties along with a selection of cereals and juices. They had only one pepper shaker available on the food counter. Oddly, they had no salt - they had run out (we thought one of the staff could have gone to the Publix grocery store down the highway to buy some). We easily arranged a one-hour late check out at 13:00. Overall a very good hotel, but a few shortcomings kept us from rating it a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine