We took a weekend in St. Augustine and stayed at the Fairfield Inn at I95. This is a new property and everything is clean and fresh. Hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. Service at breakfast bar was the best I have ever experienced. Worth driving seven miles from downtown for a good deal on a nice clean hotel. Close to outlet mall and other dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine