We spent two days in St. Augustine doing the tourist thing and stayed at the Fairfield for a night. Room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly, no issues. Hotel is new, looks like it was built in 2011. Breakfast was good, combination of hot and cold items. 15 minutes to the historic district. Upon check in I asked if they had a suite available and the answer was "yes, but it is considerably more" I did not ask how much that was and he did not offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine