“Great one-night stop!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #33 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over one night on our way down to Port Canaveral for a cruise. It was a very clean and nice hotel. We had a standard king room and found it sufficient for our needs. Very quiet hotel, but convenient to restaurants and shopping. We went to downtown the evening of our arrival and had a blast! Do visit the downtown historic district. It is beautiful in the evening and not to be missed! So much to do. Breakfast was also good. It offered an array of options; fruit, biscuits/gravy, waffles, bagels, muffins, etc. We definitely recommend this hotel if you're in the area!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristy_Lanikai

Reviewed May 1, 2012

The room is very clean and nice. One of the best things about the property is that it is quite and you can get a good nights sleep. It is not that far from the main part of St. Augustine. The price is low and the quality is high.

2  Thank lvmikesue
Reviewed April 23, 2012

For the price that we payed, this hotel is excellent! Friendly staff, good location, and clean! Breakfast was also very good! Wish we stayed in this hotel on our way back from our trip instead of opting to one closer to the beach! Didn't use the room service!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our hotel and the team! We can only hope you will visit us again in the future! We now have a Facebook page and would love to be able to keep you updated via "the social network!"

Lindsey Davis

Reviewed April 22, 2012

After reading the reviews, this hotel was a no brainer. Just as the reviews stated, it's beautiful inside, features great decor and the rooms are welcoming.

They offer free Wifi, coffee stations in the lobby and room and a free continental style breakfast each morning. They also have a nice pool, but we didn't use it. overall, great stay!

1  Thank Mongo22
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Located near I-95, this is a good location. The building is quite new, and shows no signs of wear.

The staff were effiicient and friendly.

Our only quibbles were the weak coffee at breakfast, and an odd squeak that sounded like a ventilation fan. The maintenance man was searching for the source as we checked out.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

The rooms were very nice. The hotel is fairly new. Everything was very clean and comfortable. No complaints. I still prefer the Holiday Inn Express (or the Hilton if it has a decent rate). If I needed Marriott points, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Very friendly staff. I was upgraded as a Gold member.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lesley L
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have been staying at the Fairfield Inn this last month for work. I was working in Jacksonville, but I really love st augustine and wanted to commute. They have a very clean and friendly atmosphere. There is a breakfast bar and coffe, juice in the mornings. There is a spacious pool are with hot tub. There is a work out room, although I have been too busy to use it, with an elliptical and tread mills. My husband came up one night during my first week and the desk would not let him in. I thought it was terrific that they were watching out for me, and that I was safe away from home. The woman who runs the dining area knew me by name within a few days, and was always friendly, made it feel a little better being away from home. I stayed in a semi suite, small sitting area with a sofa, a desk with lamp and chair, and television. The bathroom was huge, and held all of my cosmetics, and I think I over brought stuff. I have a king size bed, large closet, and flat screen tv in the bedroom. There is no kitchen, but the room has a microwave, refrigerator, and coffe maker. Well worth the price and convenience, it is outside of an outlet mall, and just a few miles from town, where I head to whenever I can. Overall a good value for what you get

Room Tip: Worth it to upgrade to the semisuite