The Fairfield Inn is located right off I-95, exit 318. It is right by the outlet stores. The drive was about ten minutes to downtown, which is not bad at all. I've stayed at higher end hotels and wasn't as pleased as I was with this hotel. First of all, Sara, the young college student who checked us in and out was very pleasant. I didn't personally interact with anyone else, but I over heard other guests interacting with the staff and they all seemed very friendly. The decor was awesome - very colorful. The best thing about my stay was the comfort level of the bed and pillows. Both were very soft!I feel right asleep and let me tell you that never happens! I didn't go to the pool, but it appeared to be clean. Guests receive a free breakfast - they have bagels, waffles, Jimmy Dean sandwiches, biscuits and gravy (a southern thing), fruit, muffins, and cereal to choose from. Not fancy, but satisfying to say the least. That's one meal you don't have to buy! We had two standard double beds for my family of 3, which was perfect. After all, we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel room because we were too busy filling up on the rich history of St. Augustine. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I intend on staying their again on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine