“Good Value - just okay pizza”
Review of Napoli Pizza - CLOSED

Napoli Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
florida
“Good Value - just okay pizza”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a small but nice restaurant. Pizza we order was thin crust and flavorful enough. I wouldn't say it was our favorite one but it was good. We woudl probably order again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank fltam

St. Augustine, Florida
“Fantastic Italian Food!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great restaurant. Napoli's was recommended to us by our neighbor/friends who visit weekly. Very friendly and great service. Yes, we did order pizza. It was fantastic. I am originally from New York and grew up on REAL Italian pizza. Our pizza was huge, with great sauce and loaded with great toppings. Great value for the price. You will not be disappointed and I promise that you will definitely return to try other great Italian dishes on their menu. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“The quality of the pizza depends on the day.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have lived in St. Augustine since 1997 and have been eating in Napolis and getting take-out pizza there for number of years. We now live less than a mile from there so it is so convenience often leads to order pizza to take-out from them. We have had some of the best pizza in St. Augustine and we have had some mediocre pizza. We've never had pizza that was less than average for St. Augustine, but we do pick-up not delivery. (Actually I didn't even know that they did deliver until I read some of the reviews below. Given the generally chaotic nature of their service and kitchen I'm not surprised to read that they don't do well on delivery). The quality of the ingredients is always top notch, what varies is the amount of topping and how well the pizza is baked. On occassion their pizzas are under- or over-baked. Under, of course, leaves them soggy and over means some parts of the crust are burnt. However, about 80% of the time Napolis puts out one of the best pies in town. We have also eaten meals in the restaurant. The service is never stellar, but is generally ok. On the whole the dinners are tasty and well prepared. The only specific item I'd caution against is the fried calamari unless you feel the need for an oil change. The physical aspect really does need a significant renovation. They should take a page from the book of the folks that own the Oasis and close down for a week or two each year and clean and refurbish.

• Visited October 2012
St. Augustine, florida, United States
“ARE U SERIOUS? I am a local and not happy”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am in there all the time getting a Greek salad or an Antipasta salad and I had one delivered instead of walking this time.. As in 2 hours ago. The delivery guy was great. So I open my Greek salad and it is HALF the size it is when I go in to eat. SERIOUSLY I paid $9.01 for that? I AM SO UNHAPPY. Is this how it is you only get good serving sizes if you come in and sit??? I called twice to see what was up and there so busy I couldn't get through to speak so anyone. I am so disappointed and WE ARE STILL HUNGRY.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Niki J
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“GREAT”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

They deliver, food is great, veggie pizza is SO good...garlic pizza is awesome! Service is great. Outside or inside seating.

Visited October 2012