“Fantastic Italian Food!!!!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
St. Augustine, Florida
“Fantastic Italian Food!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great restaurant. Napoli's was recommended to us by our neighbor/friends who visit weekly. Very friendly and great service. Yes, we did order pizza. It was fantastic. I am originally from New York and grew up on REAL Italian pizza. Our pizza was huge, with great sauce and loaded with great toppings. Great value for the price. You will not be disappointed and I promise that you will definitely return to try other great Italian dishes on their menu. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Visited September 2012

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“The quality of the pizza depends on the day.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have lived in St. Augustine since 1997 and have been eating in Napolis and getting take-out pizza there for number of years. We now live less than a mile from there so it is so convenience often leads to order pizza to take-out from them. We have had some of the best pizza in St. Augustine and we have had some mediocre pizza. We've never had pizza that was less than average for St. Augustine, but we do pick-up not delivery. (Actually I didn't even know that they did deliver until I read some of the reviews below. Given the generally chaotic nature of their service and kitchen I'm not surprised to read that they don't do well on delivery). The quality of the ingredients is always top notch, what varies is the amount of topping and how well the pizza is baked. On occassion their pizzas are under- or over-baked. Under, of course, leaves them soggy and over means some parts of the crust are burnt. However, about 80% of the time Napolis puts out one of the best pies in town. We have also eaten meals in the restaurant. The service is never stellar, but is generally ok. On the whole the dinners are tasty and well prepared. The only specific item I'd caution against is the fried calamari unless you feel the need for an oil change. The physical aspect really does need a significant renovation. They should take a page from the book of the folks that own the Oasis and close down for a week or two each year and clean and refurbish.

• Visited October 2012
St. Augustine, florida, United States
“ARE U SERIOUS? I am a local and not happy”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am in there all the time getting a Greek salad or an Antipasta salad and I had one delivered instead of walking this time.. As in 2 hours ago. The delivery guy was great. So I open my Greek salad and it is HALF the size it is when I go in to eat. SERIOUSLY I paid $9.01 for that? I AM SO UNHAPPY. Is this how it is you only get good serving sizes if you come in and sit??? I called twice to see what was up and there so busy I couldn't get through to speak so anyone. I am so disappointed and WE ARE STILL HUNGRY.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Niki J
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“GREAT”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

They deliver, food is great, veggie pizza is SO good...garlic pizza is awesome! Service is great. Outside or inside seating.

Visited October 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

When we arrived at Napoli Pizza we thought it was closed. There were no cars in the parking lot but the sign said it was open (not a good sign!). We had driven specifically to the place so decided to check inside and are so glad we did. They were open and there were quite a few patrons in the place. Seems they also have a back parking lot where everyone else had parked. It is more of a local place and we were tourists. There is not much atmosphere but the food was excellent and the server was wonderful. When I ordered the chicken salad wrap I was told it came in flatbread rather than a tortilla. It was huge and sooooo yummy! My friend, who is Italian, ordered the lasagne and was wowed by it. I would definitely go back. They also had pitchers of Peroni beer! Great!

• Visited August 2012