“Best Martini”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Best Martini”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our meals were very good. We also had two excellent gin martinis. I forgot to take my credit card when we left (must have been the martinis) and our waiter ran down the sidewalk looking for me. We returned to Cellar 6 a few days later and everything was equally superb.

Columbus, Ohio
“Best in town!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We vacationed in st. Augustine for the first time last year and visited cellar 6, loved it so much we came back twice in our 4 day stay...we came back again this year and still amazing. Courtney gave great service and can mix up a killer Cosmo! The live music was amazing, can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Kristen M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My first time in St. Augustine,
My husband and I went to Cellar 6 for dinner and drinks, the service was excellent!!! The bartender Nick was warm and friendly and had a lot of information for use about the area , We enjoyed appetizers at the bar and the chef Justin ,I have to say is an AMAZING COOK !!!
TWO THUMBS UP !!!!!!! YOU MUST TRY IT The atmosphere was delightful as well :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank rswayze
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Unique experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This very unique and charming restaurant could easily be found in New York or Boston. I have visited this restaurant on several different occasions. For a business dinner with clients, dinner with friends. and also bringing out of town guests. Each time the food was fabulous wine menus and cocktails superb. the service is always very gracious. I have never been disappointed . Compliments. To the owner.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Dreams F
Fleming Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The coolest place in St. Augustine!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I can't say enough about Cellar 6. The atmosphere is amazing. Take a break from the hot, sunny, cobblestone streets of St. Augustine, Florida into a dark and cool restaurant. Once your eyes adjust to the atmosphere, you'll feel like you've been transported. The food is A-maze-ing! As a girl from South Carolina, I know Shrimp and Grits and let me tell you, South Carolina doesn't hold a candle to Cellar 6! The stone cut grits with bacon and (straight out of the sea) shrimp was to-die-for! Best I've ever had...sorry Shem Creek! Their wine selection is extensive and reasonably priced. We also emensley enjoyed the blackened chicken sandwich on pretzel bread and the vegetarian primavera with Mahi (I think that fish was moving an hour ago, it was the freshest we've ever had!). This is our new go to place!

1 Thank Brent K