“The best meal we have had since we have lived here!!”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
St. Augustine, Florida
“The best meal we have had since we have lived here!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I happened to stumble upon Cellar 6 as we were walking and decided to take a peak inside. We met the owners Craig and Brian and after talking with them decided to come back the next night for dinner since we had already eaten elsewhere that day. Since we have moved to St. Augustine we really haven't found any food that we would consider outstanding......that is of course until we ate at Cellar 6. I had the Mahi and my husband had the blackened sea bass. It was absolutely the best we have had here. The asparagus was to die for and the staff was absolutely wonderful! We can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Shartaz
Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words!

C6 Management

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you are looking for one of the best restaurants St. Augustine has to offer look no farther than Cellar 6.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you are looking for one of the best restaurants St. Augustine has to offer look no farther than Cellar 6!

The restaurant nestled along Aviles Street is a hidden and treasured gem by locals that makes the street feel like you are out of Florida and for that matter out of this country. My girlfriend and I visited there for a weekend trip to partake in the annual Nights of Lights celebration and she was impressed with the smells of fresh food wafting through the air and live music heard from afar. When we walked into Cellar 6, the place was packed which was a great sign for it being the place to be on a Saturday night! Even with the good amount of people, the hostess had my first and last name top of mind before I could even finishing saying we had a reservation. That small gesture was impressive & personal given how busy they were! Our table was a cozy and romantic spot for us to sit down and relax by the band setting up. Candles adorning the tables and walls with beautiful artwork throughout the dining room made it chic, sophisticated and everything we wanted in our dinner date. We sat down and ordered cocktails, she had a white chocolate martini and I had a dirty martini with blue cheese olives, if you are a fan of blue cheese stuffed olives please be sure to have them, they were great! We proceeded to then order an appetizer of Cellar Bruschetta which was perfectly melted with the mozzarella cheese softened and warm complimented by the pesto and balsamic reduction, a great combination of flavors that was eaten to the last bite! For dinner, we both ordered the specials, my girlfriend had the Jerked Pork Chop which had just the right amount of jerk seasoning to be well balanced with the tropical fruits that brought a nice sweet taste to the dish, I wish she would had shared more because it was that good! I ate every last bite of my dish which was the Boursin Filet which was topped with a boursin sauce and potato haystack and it will remembered as one of the better filet dishes I have had. The Filet was tender, juicy and cooked perfectly to my liking which sometimes for restaurants can be tricky depending on the meats that they provide, however they did an excellent job with thus dish as I am still relishing in how much I loved the flavors. We never once had to wait for our wait staff to neither check on us nor felt rushed as it was a busy night. They made us feel appreciated and welcome which was a great feeling since this was a weekend getaway trip and even with the hustle and bustle of the city with the festivities going on, we were relaxed and could have great conversation. After dinner we had another round of drinks to then proceed to dancing to the live music. What started as the two of us laughing and happy turned into others joining and sharing that moment with us and all of us out there dancing as couples. This was my favorite part of the trip! From the friendliness of the staff, the personal attention extended, the atmosphere, and certainly the quality of the meals please check out Cellar 6 as I can guarantee you will have an equally enjoyable experience as we did!

1 Thank jeffphilbin
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best In St. Augustine”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife, Marlene, and I enjoy taking weekend trips to St. Augustine a couple times a year... Stay at a B&B, walk the town, shop... But, as true lovers of epicurean delight, the most important discoveries we try to find are special places that combine ambiance, gracious service, and a quality and presentation of food that is truly memorable... And, although many of the town's restaurants certainly have provided us pieces of that total experience we search for, not until our most recent visit, and a walk down a little side street, did we finally discover the total package... So, thank you to the folks at Cellar 6 for a most wonderful evening of wine, food and song... It was perfect... And we truly hope that everyone visiting St. Augustine has the opportunity to discover you too... Phil Waganheim Orlando, Florida

1 Thank Phil W
Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review!
Atlanta
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visited Cellar 6 in St. Augustine and had one of the best meals EVER. To start, the atmosphere is so cool...but the food is out of this world. We had blackened sea bass over cheddar grits with fried wontons, a boursin filet with sherry sauce over truffle mashed potatoes and vegetables. Incredible. The staff was super attentive, knowledgeable and sweet...and all of this while the place was packed. You probably want to get a reservation, as we went in the middle of the week and it was busy. Ok...now drinks and desserts...more raving! They have a full liquor martini bar which is so much better than just the standard wine and beer places. For dessert, we had a homemade chocolate bundt cake with espresso ice cream and Godiva chocolate inside. I'm pretty sure it was the best dessert I've ever had. Love this place and will return time and time again!!!

1 Thank Laura R
Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thrilled you had such a great time! Come again soon.

C6 Management
“Amazing from an English Foodie ! Ignore any negative reviews”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Amazing place lovely staff excellent food and I don't say that lightly came here 3 nights running the seared tuna starter is unreal one of the nicest things I have ever eaten ... The staff are very warm smiley and friendly ... Live music is quality superb ending to our trip .... Thanks cellar 66 x

1 Thank Wayne B