“Best Ahi Tuna Tacos Ever”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Bar, American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ahi Tuna Tacos Ever”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Best ahi tuna tacos I have ever had. the freshness of the ahi tuna was unbelievable!! I highly recommend Cellar 6. The atmosphere and staff was great too. Can't wait to visit again.

1 Thank TylerPalm

Stuart, Florida
“Wonderful way to end the evening”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We ended a long day on the town with a few glasses of wine sitting outside. It was a nice relaxing time. We will definetly go back.

Visited September 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was a hidden gem on my vaca to St. Augustine. Great Staff and Dinner! Full liquor bar with outstanding wine list. Just the perfect amount of indoor/outdoor seating, cozy but lively. Kobe filet over garlic mash w/ grilled asparagus was a 10. I paired it with a bottle of Caymus Cab 2008- pretty rare so I knew we chose the right place. My friend had the grilled pork chop, honey dijon cream sauce, over spinach and said probably in her top 3 ever. Carissa, our server, was awesome and the GM was on the ball, stopped over a few times to ask how things were going. The place started to fill up when the acoustic guitar player, John Bailey, hit the stage so I would say make a reservation for sure. Perfect spot for dinner parties of 2-8. We skipped desert, and went with the espresso martinis- solid choice. It gets 5 stars in my book.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent atmosphere with fantastic food!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Open for dinner and late night, this little gem is a must! Sophisticated, enjoyable atmosphere and a creative menu. I adored the true blue chips and their shrimp and grits. Excellent service and great wine selection!

• Visited June 2013
Neptune Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My PERFECT Night!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I really wish that I wrote the review immediately leaving the restaurant but I forgot until now and I figured better late than never. This was one of my most favorite evenings out in Florida!! A couple weeks ago some friends and I went in on a Sunday night. We sat in a high top in the bar area and Taryn was our server. She was FANTASTIC!!!! her food recommendations were superb, I actually liked my food so much I didn't want to leave any on the plate. I was full half way through but kept on eating. I started out with the Thai Shrimp soup that had my taste buds dancing!! I think I licked the bowl. I also had the grouper WHICH WAS TO DIE FOR!! and then my friends ordered blue chips, tacos, ahi, steak, and I tried all of it!! I had to, I couldn't help myself. We also shared a couple bottles of wine that Taryn had recommended along with some martinis that were perfectly made. I was a bartender for years and was very impressed with the drinks that were being served. I think everyone could tell we were having a blast listening to the great live music and just hanging out with great company and service!! The owner even sent out all 3 couples our own dessert of bread pudding with warm jameson on top, YUM and he came over, introduced himself and ordered a round of shots. Honestly, this night was perfect!!! Hats off to the chef, the bartender, Taryn, the owner, and the music!! I would recommend this place to everyone!! Honestly, I think this is the first review I've ever wrote and just felt the need to let everyone know how awesome our experience was!!!

1 Thank Leahgrace22