“Wonderful way to end the evening”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Created after the California Wine Bar trend back in 2008, our quaint family owned and operated restaurant serves St. Augustine’s only Urban Cuisine in a casual upscale environment. We started out as a cozy wine bar serving tapas to compliment the wine featuring local artists artwork displayed on our walls. Based on customers overwhelming response we evolved to be a full-service restaurant and bar. Original pieces of wood from a 100-year-old barn in Maryland trim the bar, entryway, and hallway keeping with the old-world feel of St. Augustine. Guests also enjoy the contemporary aspects of Cellar 6 including touches of modern lighting, chalkboard art work, and furnishings. It is our goal at Cellar 6 to provide an inviting environment to enjoy dinner and conversations with those important to you with excellent service. Cellar 6 attracts the young and old, locals and tourists. The restaurant in open daily at 4:30 pm for dinner.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ended a long day on the town with a few glasses of wine sitting outside. It was a nice relaxing time. We will definetly go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,524)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was a hidden gem on my vaca to St. Augustine. Great Staff and Dinner! Full liquor bar with outstanding wine list. Just the perfect amount of indoor/outdoor seating, cozy but lively. Kobe filet over garlic mash w/ grilled asparagus was a 10. I paired it with a bottle of Caymus Cab 2008- pretty rare so I knew we chose the right place. My friend had the grilled pork chop, honey dijon cream sauce, over spinach and said probably in her top 3 ever. Carissa, our server, was awesome and the GM was on the ball, stopped over a few times to ask how things were going. The place started to fill up when the acoustic guitar player, John Bailey, hit the stage so I would say make a reservation for sure. Perfect spot for dinner parties of 2-8. We skipped desert, and went with the espresso martinis- solid choice. It gets 5 stars in my book.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Open for dinner and late night, this little gem is a must! Sophisticated, enjoyable atmosphere and a creative menu. I adored the true blue chips and their shrimp and grits. Excellent service and great wine selection!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I really wish that I wrote the review immediately leaving the restaurant but I forgot until now and I figured better late than never. This was one of my most favorite evenings out in Florida!! A couple weeks ago some friends and I went in on a Sunday night. We sat in a high top in the bar area and Taryn was our server. She was FANTASTIC!!!! her food recommendations were superb, I actually liked my food so much I didn't want to leave any on the plate. I was full half way through but kept on eating. I started out with the Thai Shrimp soup that had my taste buds dancing!! I think I licked the bowl. I also had the grouper WHICH WAS TO DIE FOR!! and then my friends ordered blue chips, tacos, ahi, steak, and I tried all of it!! I had to, I couldn't help myself. We also shared a couple bottles of wine that Taryn had recommended along with some martinis that were perfectly made. I was a bartender for years and was very impressed with the drinks that were being served. I think everyone could tell we were having a blast listening to the great live music and just hanging out with great company and service!! The owner even sent out all 3 couples our own dessert of bread pudding with warm jameson on top, YUM and he came over, introduced himself and ordered a round of shots. Honestly, this night was perfect!!! Hats off to the chef, the bartender, Taryn, the owner, and the music!! I would recommend this place to everyone!! Honestly, I think this is the first review I've ever wrote and just felt the need to let everyone know how awesome our experience was!!!

1  Thank Leahgrace22
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a girlfriend not knowing anything about it. Just looking in the front window made us decide to enter. There was definately that "Wow" factor when we got inside. The ambiance was fantastic with the colored lighting, different areas to sit, whether a high table, low table or sitting on a couch. Take your pick for whatever mood you may be in! The wait staff was friendly and came off as "sincere", like they really enjoyed serving us. The food was made with TLC and I knew I just had to meet the chef to see who created this wonderfully tasting dish. After the meal, the chef did come out and I expressed how much I enjoyed it and he said he enjoys creating the dishes. I couldn't help but give him a kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation for his hard work. But I'm sure it's a labor of love for him. So if your're ever in St.Augustine, this is a must go to place.