“My PERFECT Night!!”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Created after the California Wine Bar trend back in 2008, our quaint family owned and operated restaurant serves St. Augustine’s only Urban Cuisine in a casual upscale environment. We started out as a cozy wine bar serving tapas to compliment the wine featuring local artists artwork displayed on our walls. Based on customers overwhelming response we evolved to be a full-service restaurant and bar. Original pieces of wood from a 100-year-old barn in Maryland trim the bar, entryway, and hallway keeping with the old-world feel of St. Augustine. Guests also enjoy the contemporary aspects of Cellar 6 including touches of modern lighting, chalkboard art work, and furnishings. It is our goal at Cellar 6 to provide an inviting environment to enjoy dinner and conversations with those important to you with excellent service. Cellar 6 attracts the young and old, locals and tourists. The restaurant in open daily at 4:30 pm for dinner.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I really wish that I wrote the review immediately leaving the restaurant but I forgot until now and I figured better late than never. This was one of my most favorite evenings out in Florida!! A couple weeks ago some friends and I went in on a Sunday night. We sat in a high top in the bar area and Taryn was our server. She was FANTASTIC!!!! her food recommendations were superb, I actually liked my food so much I didn't want to leave any on the plate. I was full half way through but kept on eating. I started out with the Thai Shrimp soup that had my taste buds dancing!! I think I licked the bowl. I also had the grouper WHICH WAS TO DIE FOR!! and then my friends ordered blue chips, tacos, ahi, steak, and I tried all of it!! I had to, I couldn't help myself. We also shared a couple bottles of wine that Taryn had recommended along with some martinis that were perfectly made. I was a bartender for years and was very impressed with the drinks that were being served. I think everyone could tell we were having a blast listening to the great live music and just hanging out with great company and service!! The owner even sent out all 3 couples our own dessert of bread pudding with warm jameson on top, YUM and he came over, introduced himself and ordered a round of shots. Honestly, this night was perfect!!! Hats off to the chef, the bartender, Taryn, the owner, and the music!! I would recommend this place to everyone!! Honestly, I think this is the first review I've ever wrote and just felt the need to let everyone know how awesome our experience was!!!

1  Thank Leahgrace22
Write a ReviewReviews (2,363)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a girlfriend not knowing anything about it. Just looking in the front window made us decide to enter. There was definately that "Wow" factor when we got inside. The ambiance was fantastic with the colored lighting, different areas to sit, whether a high table, low table or sitting on a couch. Take your pick for whatever mood you may be in! The wait staff was friendly and came off as "sincere", like they really enjoyed serving us. The food was made with TLC and I knew I just had to meet the chef to see who created this wonderfully tasting dish. After the meal, the chef did come out and I expressed how much I enjoyed it and he said he enjoys creating the dishes. I couldn't help but give him a kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation for his hard work. But I'm sure it's a labor of love for him. So if your're ever in St.Augustine, this is a must go to place.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've lived in NE Florida since 1995 and Cellar 6, a very quaint restaurant, is definitely my favorite!!! Fresh, unique dishes, and wonderful wine to compliment each!! In beautiful historical St. Augustine this is definitely at the top of my list for great food, great wine, fun classy environment and can always count on great local musicians making for an all-around great night out!!! I recommend Cellar 6 to all my friends and visitors ... And I also encourage you to experience the BEST that St. Augustine offers!!! My favorite dish: the Chilean Sea Bass with Creamy Risotto and grilled green beans and asparagus. DELISH!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Me and my husband had the best time here a few weeks ago. We happened upon this place that had a very good live singer. We went In, met the owner, he was very down to earth. We had an absolutely great night. Everything was on point and the ambience was great. The food was a-maz-ing and reasonably priced. We didn't have reservations, but I suggest you make them. This was overall one of the best nights of out lives thus far and Cellar 6 as a dinner and lounge spot for the evening- did not disappoint. Love the atmosphere, the waiters, the bartender--- everything was great. We will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank TeamLuciano
Reviewed September 22, 2013

A great venue for live music and small plates. Great creative food, especially the Duck Flatbread. Always good local talent on stage doing a variety of musical styles. Moderate prices. A full bar and a great wine selection. A fun place and a must-see in the Old Town, A bit loud for conversation would be the only negative.