“A Little taste of Heaven”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 584 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
Orlando, Florida
“A Little taste of Heaven”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant was amazing! The food was so delicious everything I ate just made me feel like a was in heaven for a moment. They also have great martinis! The food was sooo good I especially liked the crab cakes, pasta, and of course desserts, The bread pudding was so yummy. A very romantic and relaxing environment along with great live music. Very enjoyable experience I will continue to go every time I'm in St. Augustine! Thanks Cellar 6 for a great weekend!

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Incredible!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

A place I keep going back to continues to amaze me. As a new 'professional' I am enjoying not studying at night and actually enjoying going out for more than the purpose of getting sloppy drunk as I did in college. This place has class. I like to dress up a little and enjoy wine. So many choices by the glass. I've just started to try the food which is a 10. The server I had, Morgan, recommended a few things. I decided on the filet special as a treat. I have never eaten such a great piece of meat cooked perfectly. Great live music and ambiance makes for a great night out each time I am back. I think I will soon be on the VIP list!

Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for your review! Keep coming back and tell your friends about us too!!
Jacksonville
“Great food and wine selection”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Chiken flatbread with balsamic and cilantro was delicous. Nice wine by the glass selection. Atmosphere was contemporary and clean. A nice addition for the St augustine area. To top it off we had really great service. I would highly recommend this place to others.

• Visited June 2013
“My new secret hideaway , romantic and exciting expiriances!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

While searching for a meeting place for my office staff was captivate by the name, Cellar 6
Love the decor, the service, the food and the servers outfits!!
Fell in love with our server! My staff was wowed!!
The owner made sure all was right!
Guys. I am coming back!!
Doctor Hector.

Orlando, Florida
“Sip, savor, listen”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Sip on wine, martinis, and cocktails, savor the food, and listen to live music. This sums up my
experience at Cellar 6. I enjoyed drinking several wines by the glass. Cellar 6 had many options to choose from in each varietal. I savored the ahi tuna, side Caesar salad (one of the best I have ever had), and filet and risotto. My mom would be proud because I licked my plate clean. Filet was cooked to my liking and the risotto was out of this world. A great change from the usual mashed potatoes and filet. Live music was a four piece band that brought in a crowd and kept the place happening. As a single guy, it was a place to enjoy a night with others my age (there was a mixed crowd though). Great night, amazing food, wonderful wine, the next place you should go too!