“Impressive”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 593 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
Bergen, Norway
“Impressive”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The first time we tried to go here it was fully booked, but on a slower Sunday we got a table. The place is without doubt everything the reviews say it is. The place and athmosphere is really great, service very good and even the backlighted menues were impressive. There is also live music which had a perfect soundlevel and worked as a great "sound carpet" in the background, although it wasn't a bulls eye in terms of out music taste.

Food was also lovely. We had a great bruchetta as a starter, and the main dishes were excellent as well. Signature filet, pan seared scallops and catch of the day was A+ all of them. Maybe the best dinner experience on our 18-day trip thoughout the US, a trip that has been filled with great food.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

When I walked into celler 6. The dim lighting and live music made it the perfect atmosphere for my date night. The food was amazing and staff were professional and treated me very nicely. I would definately recommend celler 6 for a date night or a night out with friends.

1 Thank Triiisha
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“This is THE place to go in St. Augustine!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I travel a lot and have not found a place like this yet. Servers all looked like they were part of a team with matching uniforms. Manager was very attentive to guests and stuck out if someone needed with his very professional image. Lengthy wine list with something for everyone's palate, price point, and drinking style- many by the glass so I wasn't limited being on my own. Food was presented well and in a large portion. I had the blackened shrimp risotto which was presented in a very large portion and was delicious to the last bite. Shrimp were most definately fresh with their extra large size and risotto was so creamy and savory. Live music started as I was finishing my dinner which I was surprised to be given on a Wednesday night. I understand they have live music EVERY night. Very happening on a Wednesday night and a place for all in St. Augustine or visiting to try. I will be back!

New Haven, Connecticut
“I would have liked to try the food.....”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After all the glowing reviews, I was surprised we were at the same place. We sat outside on a Saturday about 5:30 PM, and was ignored by staff. I thought we perhaps had entered another dimension and they simply didn't see us. Went in and waited at the bar to place my order. Waited while the bartender explained in detail to two very interested men sitting at the bar something about her anatomy. Brought the drinks outside, enjoyed the street scene etc. Still no service. We would have liked to try the food, but weren't given the chance. Was it very busy? Besides the two guys at the bar, there were two other couples inside the restaurant. We just didn't get it. I think it was the dimension thing.....

Visited March 2013
6 Thank neilcarol65
Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I'm not sure this is our place as Saturdays are always our busiest. We work hard and with pride and high expectations to train our employees to offer every customer a wonderful experience and look forward to using this review to ensure all are on the same page. We would love to have you back to give you the experience we strive to provide to all. Thank you for your review.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Cellar 6 rocked!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent with a capital E. My wife and I visited on a Saturday night. Megan, our server was excellent and made great recommendations. I had mahi mahi that was vg and my wife had scallops that were outstanding. And, then the music started. The lead in the duo sounded like a cross between Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, George Strait and Ronnie Dunn. We are talking professional quality, here.

Energy was great.... Diverse clientele, all enjoying the food and the mood.

Visited April 2013