“" Take it From a True Local"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 571 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Bar, American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
St. Augustine, Florida
“" Take it From a True Local"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband , & kid's , were born & live in this great town all ours lives. So whoever reads this, trust me, " Celluar 6 " is a premiur place that my family had loved & enjoyed for 4 years. It gets better each time. From the menu & staff, to the wine list. To the music & and Martinis. So, to all the fake recent petty reviews I have seen , get a life and grow up. At 65 years old , with kids, "Celluar 6" is a premiur spot in this & does it all right. My kids & their friends love it too. When you see real live celburitys & and NFL players & wives weekly, your doing it all right. "Celluar 6" is that good & we are lucky to have this in any town, let alone , St.Augustine. So trust this monorican family again. A true 10+ place.

Cellar S, Owner at Cellar 6, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
From a local to our local customer, thank you for your review and feedback. We have worked really hard to provide St. Augustine a venue that lives up to 2013 and is a place to become a regular for repetitive and enjoyable times. Cheers!

Venice, Florida
“Disapointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was recently visiting the St Augustine area , and read the reviews to try Celler6, I was greatly disappointed ! I was shocked to see not that many people for a Friday night ! The staff was ok they waited on us promptly, but not very friendly ( careless attitude ) acted like they didn't want to be there! The food was OK ! more or less another tourist trap ! I asked the waitress who the manager was (Debbie) and I was shocked when she pointed at the women who had been on her CELL PHONE the whole time ! No wonder , such a care free attitude!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Lisa H
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Cut above the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Im not local but I visit St Augustine quite often. I love a place where I can go and relax at a place without children running around and my surroundings are dim and romantic. There wine list is award winning. I had the Kobe filet with Gorgonzola blue cheese mash and grilled asparague. Simple to die for. They have a full liquor bar and live music 7 days a week. The staff is easy on the eyes and very knowledgeable about their wine and food preperation. Chef and management came out and checked on us, which doesn't happen to often else where. Thank you Cellar 6 for a great night and not letting us down. See you when I return to town again.

Cellar S, Owner at Cellar 6, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank YOU for dining with us at Cellar! It sounds like you had the experience we strive for every guest to receive. Please come back and spread the word about Cellar 6 and your positive experience! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Hidden Romance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were looking for some different, We came across cellar 6 and we were thrilled. Being able to listen to live music, getting served Martini's better than I've ever had, and a wonderful dinner of short ribs made a beautiful night for my wife and I. Even more romantic was being able to sit outside watching the horse carriages pass. A must do again on our next trip to St. Augustine.

Cellar S, Manager at Cellar 6, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
We are glad your evening was a delight! Aviles Street helps us have an unbeatable atmosphere. Please come back to try our new featured Absolut martinis. You will love the new drinks served for you by our mixologists!
Key Largo
“Great Place Do the Ahi Tuna App”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Ahi Tuna App was great for a share with a glass of wine. The Asian Calamari Salad on which it sits was so good we got an extra order to go!

Visited February 2013