“cellar6 review”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 593 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“cellar6 review”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Went to cellar6 the other night and was completely impressed. By far the best restaurant I have been to in St. Augustine. Phenomenal Atmosphere. Very Unique and aesthetically pleasing. Awesome wine and drink selection. Amazing food. Really great waitresses. Our waitress was Beth and she handled my belligerent uncles and their drunk shenanigans perfectly. If you want a nice dinner in St. Augustine, this is where you need to go. No questions asked. End of Story.

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big city style in St Augustine”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food,ambiance,music and especially the food rivals any restaurant in much larger cities like New York or Miami.

1 Thank George R
“Take it from a local - Hands down best restaurant in St Augustine!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Hubby and I stopped in for a few drinks on Friday early evening and didn't leave until closing time!! Seeing the food being delivered to other tables, couldn't resist staying for dinner. We started out with Seared Sushi Grade Tuna over an Asian Calamari Salad. I ordered the Kobe filet over truffle mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. My husband ordered Blackened Shrimp over vegetable risotto. Both excellent choices. All super fresh and right on the taste. We had a bottle of 2010 Groth. After enjoyed Belvedere Dirty Martinis. For dessert we had Godiva espresso mousse. Staff is sharp and kind. The owner came by our table to chat with us. What a great guy - He is hands on and greets all guests and made us feel warm like family. He invited us to stay for the live music, which was also great. Been to pretty much every restaurant in St Aug, Cellar is def the place to be. Full liquor martini bar, phenomenal food, great ambiance, live music... Treat yourself, try it out - You won't be disappointed. In fact, you will be so pleased you will want to go back the next night!

2 Thank KV1024
Etters, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slammin Seafood”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and i stoped out at Cellar 6 last week for dinner and we where both very impressed. I have been a chef for over 20 years and it is very very hard to please me with food, but Cellar 6 did it...We started off with the Aviles Ahi Tuna which was seasoned and seared perfectly it tasted as if it was pulled right from the water, next I had the scallps with truffel mash, so sweet...My wife got the fish taco's (which i have never been a fan of fish taco's ) but the cilantro lime sour cream really popped these taco's off. Great job Cellar 6 we will be back our next go round in St Augustine!!!!!!

1 Thank Ty T
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Best Place in St. Augustine - Romantic”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A very special and inviting place tucked away ever so perfectly off Avilles Street in St Augustines Historical downtown. From the food which is amazing, the wait staff which on point, to the beautiful ambiance...and much much more.
If you are looking for something to do for your Valentine this by far is the place to take her or him. You will love. Thank you for always making my experience so inviting. I gladly will return and recommend this romantic place to anyone I know. Happy Valentines Day.

• Visited January 2013