“Great short ribs and drinks”
Review of Cellar 6

Cellar 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Cellar 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Bar, American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cellar 6 is St. Augustine's Premier Wine and Martini Bar. Located in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. We are a full service restaurant featuring a fresh and new dinner menu composed of popular urban cuisine dishes as well as weekly Dinner Specials including steak, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. We offer a wide selection of wines by the bottle and glass, specialty martinis and cocktails, as well as beer from around the world. Come and join us for daily Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, and Weekday Promotions. Outdoor seating is available (weather permitting). Become our friend on Facebook at Cellar Six.
New Hampshire
“Great short ribs and drinks”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a great evening at Cellar 6, started off with a solid cosmos and then moved on to a great bottle of Caymus. The wine selection is solid and the market up is acceptable.

We shared the bruschetta appetizer, which was excellent, and had the short ribs and scallop dinner specials. The short ribs are flavorful and tender and the scallops were perfectly browned, both on top of a great garlic smashed potato.

The restaurant was crowded on a weekday night, but they did have our reservations and had reserved a table for us outside. The outside heaters do a fine job in keeping the space warm, in fact someone who had a table inside, commented on their way out that it was warming outside than inside.

We also tried two of their desserts, the bread pudding and the chocolate cake, along with one of their sweet martinis, and all were worth the calories.

Cellar is now on our list as one of our favorite go-to restaurants in St. Augustine when we want a nice evening out.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Good experience”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place has a nice cozy atmosphere. Our server was attentive and friendly. The food was good, we tried the lamb burger and the chicken egg rolls. I would go back!

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Sangira”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I stopped in to Cellar 6 for a after dinner drink and were blown away. It is located on a quaint, romantic street. The atmosphere inside was fantastic... dark, romantic, private, like sitting in a private wine cellar. The lighting is amazing in this place. My husband had a martini and I enjoyed some of the best sangria I have ever had. We did not eat there, but plan to go back for dinner one night.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank JPearl1028
Flagler Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diamond in the Rough - Cellar 6”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

An upscale Wine/Martini bar nestled in the beautiful St Augustine Florida historical downtown. My experience was by far VIP status all the way. From the gorgeous ambiance which gives you a more city feel, the stunning well lit up bar to accent all its finest wines and liquors, to the amazing Dining experience that the staff give you. If you are lucky enough I highly recommend the darling server Megan who was not only well versed on her knowledge of the menu but never kept us waiting. She is what every restaurant should have..

My mom and i both started off with the delicious Smoked Salmon Plate which I highly recommend for a starter. I assure you will not be disappointed. Following that divine appetizer, dinner was the finale which was for me the Mouth watering Seared Scallops, and my mom was over the moon with her Crab Cakes.
While we sat in the center of the room which was standing room only, sipping on fabulous Expresso Martinis we were entertained by The Jesse Cruce Band. If any of you enjoy music by Cold Play or Mat Kearney you will definitely enjoy their stylish sounds.
The entire experience was by far out of this world and I intend to go back next weekend and make a reservation. Cellar 6 got an encore here! Bravo!!!!!

1 Thank Tiffany G
Clearwater, FL
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had such an amazing experience the first time, that we decided to go back again! It was just as wonderful as the first time. We had the ahi tuna salad with calamari as an appetizer--it was great! For an entree, we had the sea scallops with white truffle mashed potatoes---sooo yummy! The atmosphere was warm and inviting, as well as the wonderful service. This is definitely one of my favorite spots in St. Augustine for dining!

1 Thank swtjen