“Pleasantly Surprised”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed July 11, 2009

We stayed here on our way home from a trip to southern Florida. It is easily accessible from I-95 but a short drive into St. Augustine. The hotel is new and decorated very nicely. The lobby is outstanding; full of coffee table books and comfortable couches. The pool and hot tub are small but nice. Our room was on the first floor at the far end of the hotel (away from the main road) and when the A/C shut off I could hear the sounds of cars...if you are a light sleeper you may want to avoid the other end of the hotel. I am a Marriott rewards member and have stayed in many Marriotts around the world and I have to say that for a Courtyard this hotel was very nicely done. I love the new room design. The bed was comfortable and the furnishings were great. They did seem to have a little problem with water pressure and the toilet did not flush that great.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carribeandreams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Travelers also viewed these St. Augustine hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#24 of 78 in St. Augustine
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach
Courtyard by Marriott St. August...
#6 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach

Been to Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95

Property: Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Address: 2075 State Road 16, St. Augustine, FL 32084-0813
Location: United States > Florida > St. Augustine
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in St. Augustine
#5 On the Beach Hotel in St. Augustine
#8 Family Hotel in St. Augustine
#8 Business Hotel in St. Augustine
#9 Romantic Hotel in St. Augustine
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 3*
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine