“Modern looking hotel”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #27 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hotel is by a few minutes away from the outlets and other shopping centers. It was a comfortable stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice as well as the atmosphere.The rooms are clean and modern. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! It's great to see you enjoyed your stay while visiting our Nation's oldest city! We hope you enjoyed what our local area had to offer, and hope to have you return some day. The Courtyard St. Augustine staff wishes you and your family a Happy New Year!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I usually ask for a high floor due to noise above from people walking around. The top floor was unavailable but it didn't matter, it was very quiet. This is typical Courtyard with a cafe, not a restaurant and bar. The cafe does have wine and beer and a nice selection of snack foods prepared for you. The prices are a bit high $4.75 for a Bud. Courtyards do not have free breakfast included, you may purchase breakfast. There are not close dining options (walkable). It was our second stay and we would go back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! It's great to see this was your second stay with us! We appreciate you thinking of us when you returned to St. Augustine! If there is ever any suggestions on how we may better serve you upon your return, don't hesitate to let us know. The entire staff here at the Courtyard St. Augustine whishes you and your family a Happy New Year!

Thanks,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very clean and well maintained property with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

The rooms are large and appear to be recently renovated. The hotel is is located near a lot of the shopping and dining choices and only about 10 minutes from the historic downtown district.

They have a "bistro" in the lobby that is a bit overpriced but not out of line with other in-hotel dining. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about St Augustine.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dean C

Thank you for your review about your stay! I am glad to see you enjoyed our hotel, and we hope to see you again in the furture. On behalf of the entire Courtyard St. Augustine staff, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

On the advice of other reviews of this Courtyard I booked a two day Christmas visit to St. Augustine. My daughter and I had a wonderful stay. After long days of touring the beautiful city we came back to the hotel to calm, relaxing evenings. More importantly the quiet we needed to sleep. The rooms are nicely decorated, beds are wonderful, towels are soft and the toiletries are very nice. The staff are courteous and very accommodating and very friendly. Breakfast was wonderful, service excellent, and there's Starbucks coffee. The hotel is about a ten minute drive from the tourist section but this should not deter you from staying at the Courtyard. I will stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine J

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's wonder that you enjoyed your stay, and I am very happy to see we provided you with the calm relaxing environment you preferred during the Holiday season. We look forward to having you return in the future, and have a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Paid $121. Total for a king bed room. Very clean. Everyone tried really hard to please. They are very aware of and promote Trip Advisor feedback. No free newspaper, water or breakfast here though so you can factor that into your rate.. Still reasonable though and is in between Saint Augustine and the World of golf Hall of Fame.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay! We do have complimentary papers available for our guests, both the USA today, and Wall Street Journal. These papers are only delivered on weekdays though, so I believe you may have stayed on the weekend.

We appreciate your feedback, and please feel free to share any suggestions on how we may better serve you should you return to the area!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Recently stayed at this Courtyard. As with most Marriott's the property was very clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. Though this location did not have a full service restaurant the staff that prepared the light food items were very accommodating and had a great sense of humor. It was close to the historic section and near good shopping at the outlets.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay, and that our staff was accomodating. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to St. Augustine!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This property is very close to St. Augustine with a short ride east to the downtown area full to restaurants and historical interests. The rooms are very large and comfortable. The staff is efficient and friendly. The in room amenities include a refrigerator and microwave as well as the usual high end comforts Marriott offers. The close proximity to the outlet malls was of interest to my wife and I as well. All in all a great hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: Ask for third flood accommodations and you will be away from all distractions.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jackf_10

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad to see we delivered on the experience you have come to expect and deserve from a Marriott property. We hope to see you again in the future!