“Courtyard St. Augustine I-95”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Courtyard St. Augustine I-95”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel is lovely and very clean. The staff was more than attentive and very friendly. I liked the fact that the bed had duvet covers and no nasty bedspreads. Free coffee in the lobby was a bonus. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a firepit with chairs around it. We didn't use these facilities but they were clean and very nice. The outlet mall was across the street which was a shoppers paradise. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again sometime!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the attractions are very close and the restaurant in the hotel offers delicious food at a reasonable price. The rooms were nice and comfortable, although none of the rooms offered a safe installed into the room. Highly recommended, especially I visiting the historic part of St Augustine as the hotel offers a free shuttle service to the trolley station in town.

• Stayed March 2013
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your review! We appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests. You are correct, we do not have safes available in the guest rooms, but we do have saftey deposit boxes available for our guests at the front desk free of charge in case any valuables or important items need to be stored while out for the day. Thank you for the information and I will forward this on to see what we can do in regards to eventually putting safes in each room. We hope to see you again!

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We got a good deal on priceline and at the last minute decided to extend our stay and check in a day early. The hotel did not have the original king away from the elevator we originally asked for on the night of check in, but said they would have it ready to check into at 12 the next day.
Our first room was a very spacious 2 bed queen, we were surprised at how big it was but wondered if the space was a good tradeoff as it was right next to the elevator. We need not have worried as we did not hear a single peep all night.
The king away from the elevator was ready on time the next day and we were able to check in with ease. This room was a little smaller but the layout of the furniture gave it more usable space, the bathrooms in both rooms were average sized with a nice decor and layout. The fridge and microwave were an added bonus. The only negative for us was that the coffee supplies only gave 1 pack with sugar/creamer, for a potential 4 cups of coffee - both taking sugar we had to go downstairs for sugar or remember to bring it up at night.
The location was next door to the outlet malls and only a $12 cab ride to downtown St. Augustine.
Tip: if using a GPS to get there call the hotel as both the car navigation, and our garmin gps could not find the location. It seems that most gps dont find the address it is now but the address before it was a hotel comes up fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tracy B
Thank you for your review! I am happy to see our staff did a great job making sure you received the room you requested as soon as it became available . We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to beautiful St. Augustine!

SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a short visit but well worth the stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The place was extremely clean and the amenities were more than adequate.The room lay out was nicely appointed. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Saint Augustine.

Room Tip: It's very convenient to I-95 and 10 minutes away from the historic district of the oldest city i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank STEELEHARDY
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay! It's great to see you enjoyed everything and if there ever any suggestions on how we may better serve you in the future, feel free to let us know!

Treasure coast of Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2013

what a neat surprise to discover this particular Marriott. we have stayed at a lot of them, and they all seem about the same. Not this one! lovely large rooms with high ceilings, excellent bedding, terrific staff, and a nice little eatery right there inside the motel.

Room Tip: we were on the top (3rd) floor and it was lovely
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank burlbeach
Thank you for your review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to the area!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Modern, fresh and clean. This hotel is a good bang for your buck. Close to outlets and close enough to town by car. Though if you want to be in the thick of things, this is not ideal. But be warned that a comparable place in the heart of Saint Augustine will cost you at least double the price.

Loved the breakfast cafe and Starbucks option. Quick checkin and check out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WorldTravelover
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for leaving a review about your experience! While we are a little ways outside of St. Augustine, I hope our service makes up for that. If there is ever any suggestions you may have we would to hear it. Thank you again, and we hope to have you return!

Courtyard by Marriott
Orlando
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We got two rooms for two nights. One through priceline since its the only top hotel in area so we knew which hotel we would get for our $79 bid.

We then called and added a room since we decided we wanted a second room adjoining.

Jackie was excellent on phone and actually recognized us when we walked in since she remembered us talking about our three kids.

The 3 day stay was great, new rooms & comfortable beds and good location for our trip. Service was perfect all the stay with happy & friendly staff.

I will stay again when back in area.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for leaving a review about your stay! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share this review with my staff. We work hard each day to provide the best service, and improve even more each and every day. We hope to see you again if you are in the St. Augustine area!

Courtyard by Marriott