“PERFECT!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lakeland
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We left the Days Inn/Roach Hotel at midnight and started driving in hopes to find a half-way decent place to stay. Thankfully, we ended up at the Courtyard!!! It was beautiful!! When we checked in (at 1am), the super nice guy at the desk asked if we would like to sit outside at the firepit...which as exhausted as we were, we thought that would be a nice and relaxing way to end a stressful evening at the Days Inn. He lit the pit for us, and from that moment on, everything was PERFECT!! The breakfast was delicious and served by sweet women. The dining area was so pretty and we sat in a booth with a private tv. We will be back with 20 of us in March when we come back for my wedding day!! SO VERY PERFECT!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our hotel! I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you return in March! If you plan on having a large amount of rooms, please feel free to contact the hotel and ask for the sales department, and they will get you set up with a group block. Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for one night on our way to Savannah and was impressed. Check in was welcoming and smooth and the chef in the Bistro went out of his way to ensure that we benefitted from the happy hour offer :)
Decided to stay here after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and wasn't disappointed. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone - clean, convenient and good value.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for your review! It's great to see you enjoyed your stay! If there are ever any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve our service, please let us know! We look forward to having you return if your travels ever bring you back to the area!

Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel by accident, but soooo glad we found it! We had reservations elsewhere but never stayed. This hotel came up on a hotel app search and we were very glad we found it. The place is clean, spacious and caters to its guests. There is coffee and tea complimentary in the lobby, a business center where you can look up attractions and even print directions! The location is a bit out of the way (2 miles west of San Marco) but well worth the drive. Bathrooms and rooms are big and very clean. Service is great! Excellent value for under $100 dollars per night. Definitely recommend this place if you are visitng St. Augustine.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Sunflw5
I'm glad to see that fate happened to bring you to our hotel! We appreciate you deciding to stay with us, and we hope to see you again if you are ever back in St. Augustine! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you!

Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Super clean,large rooms.A separate room for the kids.Great beds.They even gave us a rollaway.Well designed layout.Great parking and check in.Didnt use the Cafe but it looked great.Historic downtown is a mere 10 min drive so its a great choice to stay here.This Courtyard ticked all the boxes for us!!

Room Tip: I think there all good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! We appreciate guests taking the time to write about their experience as we use this information to always better our service. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again, and always feel free to contact us if there is anything you would like assistance with!

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I was pleasantly supprised by this hotel. Being a frequent traveller (Marriott Platinum & Hilton Diamond), I stay at a lot of hotels in different places. Courtyard is a respected brand in which I get to stay regularly while traveling. This hotel is at the top end of the Courtyards. I must say that I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My only non-positive experience was missing the turn into the parking lot on the first day of my stay. The location is near the interstate and the outlet malls. It is about four miles from Old St. Augustine.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank CardHound
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel. We stayed just one night and had a great visit. Everything was perfect - check-in, room, breakfast, check out. Access to the historic area is very easy. We will definately stay there again next time through.

• Stayed July 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The hotel is 3 years old and exceptionally clean The staff is helpful and very professional The rooms and the common areas are perfectly clean Bathrooms seems brand new The mattress is better than the one I have at home.The AC is so quiet that you can barely hear it.They have a nice bistro where you can have little something to eat.Close to the outlet mall but just 5-6 miles away from the old town,but well worth the drive .I would not stay anywhere else in St Augustine.Can't find better deal for the money

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends