“Really good hamburgers !!”
Review of Cruisers Grill - CLOSED

Cruisers Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Loved the easy access, just on the inside of the old town. It was raining the day we went, but they had the entire outside covered. The hamburgers were huge, and very yummy. The fries were nice and hot. The servie was fast and they checked on us several times during the meal. Well worth the price.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Must get the chicken chunks, marinated!!! SO GOOD!!! Love the food, prices & atmosphere. We are regulars & have never had ANY issues. Plus, food comes out as it is ready so nothing is ever cold.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The WORST experience at a restaurant in years. Please read this review.

The order: Grilled chicken Caesar salad, 2 hamburgers with fries, a seared tuna wrap with fries and a Mexican style salad.

Fries were brought out 10 minutes before the food (???). Then it goes downhill from there. I tasted the "grilled" chicken, it was ICE COLD. My wife tasted the ground beef on her salad, it was ICE COLD. Another member of the party bit into his seared tuna wrap and the fish was RANCID. He says "Oh my God, it's bad fish". He got up, went to the bathroom and threw up. (we looked at the fish and it was dark gray inside) I called for the manager. He said "sorry about the fish, and the ground beef should not have been cold, but we always server the chicken cold". Really? Someone orders grilled chicken so you first grill it and then throw it in the fridge to get it cold before serving? Really? That's complete BS. He said to forget the french fries, we could go. We left the place shaking our heads.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We ate at Cruisers Grill in March and it was sooooo good. We ordered the cheese fries (1 order is more then enough for 2 people), and I had the turkey burger, my husband had the regular burger. It was the best turkey burger I had ever had, it was juicy and perfectly cooked. The Regular burger was very good, though nothing out of the ordinary.
I would recomend this place if you want something quick, cheap, and tasty in St Agustine.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The server was awesome as well as the food!! And to think we found this place by accident!! It's definitely not fancy and it is tight quarters but worth the trip. I would eat there again anytime!!