“Best cheese fries ever!”
Review of Cruisers Grill - CLOSED

Cruisers Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Found this place on our vacation and had it for lunch. Was told when we sat down that nothing sits under heat lamps but served straight from the grill. I ordered the cheese burger and cheese fries and it was amazing! I will definitely eat here again, no doubt about that!

1  Thank Justin C

Reviewed February 8, 2013

All of the Cruiser locations are awesome but this is our favorite. It's a great location and we love the live music from time to time. The food and service is superb. Can't beat their burgers and fries with ranch!!

1  Thank Severt1017
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband loves a good burger so we came in for what we heard is the "best burger" in St.Aug. He got a burger, i tried a salad with marinated chicken and we split an order of cheese fries with all the fixins. Everything was So good! They live up to all the hype thats for sure. Those cheese fries put all others to shame! Lol and that ranch, Omg!! A must try. We will definitely be coming back and bringing lots of friends with us!

1  Thank Thehelganator
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Love the outdoor seating right on St. George St. I can't find a better burger in St. Aug, great local spot.

1  Thank AnnaElise7
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place is great! The burgers are the BEST in town! Not only is the food and service above par, but the experience is amazing. I love the outside seating right by the Fort! It is the perfect location for a fun restaurant in St Augustine. They even let you take your dog on the patio(which is great for those of us who bring our pets along when we travel!). Over all the food(I got the cheddar fries and cheddar burger), service and total experience was fantastic. I plan on making many more stops here whenever I am in St Augustine!

1  Thank Casey B