“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cruisers Grill
Ranked #86 of 572 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The service and food is awesome! I love this place! Best burger and chicken bites! Great outdoor seating!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great burger joint with upbeat staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I are regulars here we love this place! They have great burgers and the ranch is out of this world! We always have a great experience with the friendly staff. If you are in the area this is a must try place!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family and i go here everytime we visit St. Augustine which is about 3 times now. I love the food! The cheese burgers are the best. Prices aren't to high and they give you lollipops when they bring you your check!

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“In from NYC-Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went to this place despite the mixed reviews and yes they were slammed. The food took about 20 minutes which in my book is not too long at all. The food did not come together, but it all came out within 5 minutes just like the waitress said it would. I would rather have it hot and fresh than have it dying under a heat lamp. BUT, the food was awesome. The burger tasted great, seasoned nicely, my wife got a maninated chicken Quesadilla and I have never tasted a marinade like that before, some type of soy based deal. Plus it was huge. My son got fish tacos and they were also seasoned nicely and my daughter got a turkey burger which was also huge. I thought the place was great.

• Visited January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Burger, Awesome Chicken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Cruisers Grill last weekend and had an awesome experience! We were surprised to find out that the Five Guys in St. Augustine had closed, but heard that Cruisers Grill had the best burger in St. Augustine. Their burgers were BETTER than Five Guys! We also tried the marinated chicken chunks which had one of the best marinades I've ever had. The service was so pleasant too. Everyone was nice and the staff was very attentive. Recommend stopping by to the St. Augustine location! My only complaint is that there isn't a full bar but there is a wide beer and wine selection.

• Visited December 2012