Tripadvisor
St. Augustine
All reviews pool bar valet parking evening reception the cantina resort fee beautiful hotel huge pool plenty of chairs st augustine beach ocean view valet service diamond member beach chairs happy hour fire pit per day family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Loved this property, it’s beautiful and has lots of really cool areas to relax. Rooms were well appointed as well. Pool area is directly oceanfront. Breakfast was ok as well. Really didn’t care for the valet only parking but oh well.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
EmbassySuitesStAug, General Manager at Embassy Suites St Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and being our guest. I am glad to hear you got to relax!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

A mistake was made by the website we reserved our room through and the correct reservation wasn't made with the hotel. Lexi, TJ and Monique were incredibly helpful and got us a better room than we had originally reserved and provided excellent customer service. The room was very clean. The happy hour snacks, breakfast, beach chairs, fire pit and games were fantastic. Look forward to staying again!

Date of stay: January 2020
EmbassySuitesStAug, General Manager at Embassy Suites St Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for being our guest. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our team were able to make things happen. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Hotel was nice, but hotel parking and resort amenity fees made the price not worth it for the location. If you don’t want to spend a lot of time in historic St Augustine then this might be the right spot for you. But having a car and having to pay the valet fee plus tip every time we used the car was expensive. Dinner reception was good drink wise, snacks were lacking. Breakfast buffet was very ok. I’ve had much better at other Embassy Suites. For example breakfast potatoes tasted freezer burnt. Also when I went to the little shop in the lobby I had to wait in line for the front desk clerk to check in someone. I asked could she just put it on my room and she said no. It would have been fine if they had a dedicated person working the store, but most hotels the desk just adds to room bill, you don’t need to wait behind people checking in to purchase a snack.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Danielle P

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, but I am sorry to hear you did not find value in your experience here. We do have valet parking only, as we like to provide that service for our guests, and parking is also very tight in St. Augustine. In our market, you can definitely sign items to your guest room, so it sounds like we will need to review with our front desk agents. The only issue might be if you had already checked out. Thank you again for your feedback. We really do want to earn your five star reviews.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Poor room cleanliness. Dried contact lenses on nightstand and complained two days in a row and they never did clean it. Constant dirty countertops and mirrors and the people I complained to could care less. Dirty blankets also. When asked to replace, the brought me one of the two blankets I gave them to replace.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very sorry to hear about your housekeeping issues, and that our team members did not take the appropriate action to make things right for you. If you care to reach out to me directly at Jason.kern@hilton.com and give me more information I would be happy to review this with my operations team and get back to you.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Talk about a beautiful Hilton property! Great for a quick weekend getaway or a long stay! They’re on the beach, have an amazing pool & bar, and games for the whole family. I highly recommend this property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
EmbassySuitesStAug, General Manager at Embassy Suites St Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

We're certainly glad you enjoyed everything! Please come back again soon.