well, right as we were finished eating a bug crawled across our booth and scared my son to tears. then it crawled over me just as the waiter was walking back it i stood up and it fell to the floor and ran under our table. of coarse my family and i were in shock and the manager was trying to show us the proof he had bug treatement servics. he told the girl at the checkout to only charge us half of our bill.....um...NO!!! Good thing right after she told us that we looked back and just about everyone in the restaurant noticed a HUGE cockroach climbing up the back wall. After that incident the manager agreed to comp our entire meal. NEVER EVER EVER EVER will go back there!!!!! the bug was bad enough but to not have the management offer to comp the meal right away.....VERY BAD SERVICE.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.